About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Getting Grungy with Scrap The Boys


I have the boys so I have the pics and I know how to get messy and grungy so yep, perfect challenge at Scrap The Boys this month.


I actually think the photo is a bit too "squeaky clean" but I guess it made a good contrast for the background....which I could probably have made messier couldn't I?

Short and sweet peeps but many more things to get done on my "to do list" this afternoon.....

Jasx

7 comments:

  1. I think your background is perfectly grungy for the lovely photo! Great textures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I think it the perfect balance..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background!!! Its perfect. Thank you for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! 10 already for the twins! Your kids are growing up fast Jas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page and love all the different stamping, paint etc. Thanks for being inspired by STB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Jas! I don't know why (and I was just thinking about this yesterday contemplating the twins beginning high school in 18 months and how I know I'll be a mess!) but I always feel more emotional when my two reach milestones like this, compared to the other two that is. It sounds wrong I know, maybe it's just that I'm feeling it for two in one go rather than one at a time?? Probably just me being weird! ha. anyhow it's super grungy page and thanks for joining in at STB. xx

    ReplyDelete