And I created this page:
I am on the run today. We are starting renovations next week so today I need to pack and get organised. Please give me strength and patience to get through the mess and chaos that will surround my little family of 6 for the next few months.....lol.
Jasx

Stunning layout and nice to meet another Aussie, gets lonely not knowing my neighbours so have joined as a new follower. Your layout has inspired me to do more. Do you do a lot of digital ones or hands on? I do both....also...I am having a 'help me reach 550' candy on my blog...come in and join up and the fun...Annie
ReplyDeleteYes, I haven't played at CSI for a long too, Loving your page, so soft and delicate, great photo too :) good luck with the reno, always a very stressful time but you will get through it :)
ReplyDeleteNice to see you back at CSI Jas with such a sweet page.....Renovations can be trying, but the results are worth it :D
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Love the photo, and love your back ground.. and all the best for the renovations.. we put an extension on here in 2000 and I could not get over all the dust that got in the house.. just think of how good it will be when it is done!
ReplyDeleteOMGOSH! Renovations as well!! Good luck with all that....still, it's always worth it in the long run:) LOOOVE this....little girls are just so super cute...the angle on this one is gorg...& is that print washi or print paper strips? Whatever, it looks great on the bg:)
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet layout! :) Huge, huge best wishes for the reno's...I feel for you simply for the dust, that bit drove me nuts! Keep your eye on the end result, all the pain & suffering will be well worth it & feel like a distant memory a few months after ;)
ReplyDeleteFabulous! LOVE everything about this sweet lo!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet page. I love the light, airy feel it has, I can almost feel the sea breeze. xx
ReplyDeleteReally cute photo. I like the background you created.
ReplyDeletetotally sweet! Love the vertical artwork for the background - that's just plain GREAT!
ReplyDeleteHa....fun title!
what a beautiful background on your layout!
ReplyDelete