The latest challenge at Paperdvizhnik was just perfect for a page I wanted to create.
Do any work using floral pattern or flowers (any) and elements of punk-style (black metal. rivet, jeans, chains, pins, crosses ...)
I created a page about not being afraid of "Cancer". The flowers represented the feminine side to Mum and I and the black was the darkness that surrounds us at times. I created a crackle effect in the background to represent the cracks that sometimes appear and the wire and metal elements represented strength which is something I have a lot of and will need to have to be able to get through our fight.
Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Jasx



Beautiful! Such a meaniful layout. I to have been struck with cancer last year at the age of 32 I am in remission now but am so afraid of it returning.I hope your journey with cancer is a short one and make a full recovery
ReplyDeleteWOW Jasmine this page is not only beautiful but so empowering xx I love the depth of your interpretation and passion to beat this. If this page is anything to go by ...... you'll do it!
ReplyDeleteBravo! Keep strong be full of courage and hope and get well as soon as you can. Love your layout, very descriptive and creative!
ReplyDeletePerfect. Not so much the page. Well, yes, actually, the page IS perfect. It's back to 'you' scrapping.....& I looove how you've used the symbolism. But more perfect in the way you've got your head around what is going on....does that make sense? It must be a massive sort of I dunno....head space thing happening......so good on you, getting a handle [????] on it all. LOOOOVE the 'I'm not afraid".....me being me, somewhere in there I would have hidden a 'mostly'!!!! Cos I would be. but not always.......
ReplyDeleteAMAZING LAYOUT!!!! WOW!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I can really see that you put your heart and soul into this!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOK! I will try again... lol So I was doing a bit of surfing & came across this layout & just had to stop by your blog to let you know HOW INCREDIBLE I think this layout is Jas.. If only I stopped by a little more often I would have see it sooner....NOW! you know I love all your work BUT! This 1 is perfection for SO many reasons....... I even pin this layout , hope that is OK? :)
ReplyDelete