I began this page a few weeks ago and finally got back to it yesterday, just in the nick of time for this wonderful sketch at Scrapfriends.
I wanted to keep to a black and white theme with just a touch of colour.
I hear some kidlets calling so have to run sorry.
See you next time.
Jasx

Total LOOOOVE...winner in my book...those hearts!! Sensational:):):) Run, Mummy, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely wonderful! :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks wonderful! I love the black and white with the colors in your hearts.. great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! The colours really pop against the black and white and I just LOVE that big heart framing your photo! Thank you so much for joining us at ScrapFriends from the other side! It's good to have you over.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! Love the burst of color and the hearts!
ReplyDeleteOh this is a stunner. Love the photo, chipboard and rainbow hearts. Love it all! Fab take on the sketch!!
ReplyDeleteThis is really gorgeous! I love that you kept it monochromatic except for the hearts...love font for the title too! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Friends!
ReplyDeleteAwesome page! Love the colorful hearts against the black and white!
ReplyDeleteI could have sworn I commented on this...absolutely love it!
ReplyDelete