About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Scrapbook Creations Scrap FX Chipboard Christmas Blog Hop



13-12_chipboardchristmas

Another month, another blog hop! This time Scrap FX and Scrapbook Creations have partnered up to bring you this very special chipboard christmas celebration! But before we get onto the actual hop, let me show you this!

scrapbook creations
blog hop
What is this, you ask? THIS is the prize you could win (a pack of delicious ScrapFX goodies and a digital SC subscription), if you join in and play along. It's easy enough to be in with a chance to win--simply comment on this post, click on the next blog in the list, comment on their blog hop post, and repeat until you've completed the entire list! (Make sure you do check out the inspiration--it's all brilliant!) (The blog hop ends next Wednesday, 11 December, at midday Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time.)

And a little looksee at some of the fabulous Scrap FX chipboard pieces on my page:

Some magical stars which I covered with Glitzies glitter paint.

 Some numbers from the alpha pack
 

The chippy embellishments were perfect for under my tree
 And a tree that I used as a Christmas Tree
 

And the result:


So now you can make your way to Claire B to find some more inspiration.

Enjoy the hop.

Jasx


26 comments:

  1. Wow, love this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! I love your "scene"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute. Love the kids expression.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just an awesome design Jasmine, so love the cute toys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW wow WOW
    Your layout is GORGEOUS Jasmine!!!
    LOVE your colour combo and the shimmer & shine of your layered chippies - it really is a BEAUTIFUL, well balanced & designed page :)
    THANK YOU for sharing your crafty Christmas inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a gorgeous layout!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful- I love the non traditional colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. I´m a big fan from your art! Love your LO with so beautiful colors and awesome background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh the fun! the toys under the tree!! love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jasmine, what a pretty page you've created!! I'm delighting over the colors against the kraft, the toys under the tree, and how you used that particular for this purpose - fantastic! The elephant is my favorite - so adorable! Just a magical work of art here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layout.....love the colours, design and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the sparkle on your chippies. Layout looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my, i find your creative eye to be very appealing, you have designed beautifully and showcased the chippies so well... bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow Jas your layout is stunning! Love the way you've treated the chipboard. Looks fantastic!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously awesome page!! I love it! The colours and the toys around the tree! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I LOVE this LO. The colours are just great, also the embossing. Your work on your blog was worth seeing too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Quite the lovely
    and different layout!
    Do like the work on
    it though.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Jasmine, I absolutely love the outcome of you project, the colours you have used flow so well and the detail is amazing. Very impressed

    ReplyDelete
  19. How sweet is this! Love what you've done here!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So fun, and I love the colors and techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  21. fabulous and wonderful and beautiful and perfect!
    Loved every detail!

    ReplyDelete