About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

CSI & Scrap 365 - A special case file.

CSI can reveal our second special Case File created for our collaboration with Scrap365, UK's biggest and best scrapbooking magazine.
  


 And the case file:

My scheme is in my colours.
My evidence is in the book pages, stencils, heart, tile style letter stickers.
My testimony is in documenting about books, reading.

And my little blurb about my inspiration for this page:



"I immediately thought of this photo of my daughter and I reading together when I saw the case file picture of the mother and child reading.  I love reading and I have always read to my children to encourage their love of reading.  I wanted to create a page that was soft, gentle and full of love.  I did this by using softer tones, then adding lace along with the bold, large heart to finish the detail."


We hope you will play with us this month. One lucky winner will win the latest copy of Scrap365. If you've never seen this magazine, it's awesome.  I just received my copy in the post and I look forward to a cuppa and a read this afternoon.

Jasx

13 comments:

  1. This layout is beautiful, what a special moment in that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful layers and textures, great challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to you Jassy, love the layout, a standout in the mag xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww super cute picture and lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Jas, adore the softness you have created in your background and what a lovely photo of the 2 of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet photo and your layout is gorgeous Jasmine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is wonderful, i love how you created the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is just beautiful! So soft! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lace! Don't often see you use lace...& I LOVE how you mix textures...such a tactile page...lovely:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO very pretty!! I love love the way you have used the lace...looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet, gentle & gorgeous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is stunning, another awesome page, congrats on the publication :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! This is SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL.... TOTALLY love this!!

    ReplyDelete