It is a very dismal day in Melbourne today. Rain, and lots of it with some severe storms forecast for this evening.....so although it is grey and dull outside, you will need to wear shades for my next page which is using this bright colour palette for this month's challenge at
Scrapfriends:
And my page using the palette:
It's funny how creating such a bright page puts you in a great mood....
And if you need more inspiration, make sure you see what the other gals have created
here. It will make you want to do something "bright" I'm sure.
Off to cook dinner before the kids get restless....lol.
Enjoy your day/night.
Jasx
Oh perfect colours to brighten this dreary weather, wasn't it a shocker today! Super layout Jas.
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!! Love the washi!
ReplyDeleteSensational...love how you've got the heart from the photo mimicked & I really like the black with the brights....pretty darn amazing:):):)
ReplyDeleteThis is spectacular, the brights are stunning, really eye catching.. and it has been grey and rainy up here today, but we need the rain so much that it is ok!!
ReplyDeleteAnother thing we seem to have in common.... I love my Nikon too... hehehe
ReplyDeleteThat background is Pretty AWESOME... Such a FANTASTIC layout miss J!!!
LOVE your photo!LOVE your background work.Fabulous!
ReplyDeletewow! amazing, energetic and sooo cheerful!!! i love it!
ReplyDeleteOh my! This is absolutely fantastic!!!!! LOVE these colors and the crisp design. This is so pretty!!!!
ReplyDeleteoooh! just makes my heart happy when I see such colour!! And hearts!!! And outlining! And ink drips! just gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteThis totally rocks!!
ReplyDeleteI remember seeing the photo on FB. Such a great idea and fab photo. Stunning layout Jasmine! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE this!!! clever photo too!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a clever Nikon photo....love the bright colours too :)
ReplyDeleteLoooooove these fresh colours and your beautiful fresh styling, and your super photo too! ;-)
ReplyDeleteOh this is awesome Jas! I love the washi and arrows and all of it!!!
ReplyDelete