About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

CSI #88

I wish I could say this was a pre-scheduled post because I am off lazing on a beach somewhere but alas, I cannot.
Just here, same old routine......
But we are off to Queensland in about 5 weeks so then I can write that pre-scheduled post....lol.

I'm here though to share the current case file at CSI.  And in 'case' you are not aware, there is a current Design Team Call which you can find out about HERE.  I would recommend applying because Debbie is so wonderful to work for and you will also work with a pretty amazing team. 

My scheme is in my colours.
My Evidence is in the floral pattern, ledger paper, use of pencil, book pages and frame.
My testimony is in my journaling about something I've learned.
Journaling reads: I've learned that no matter how life tries to shape us, we always have each other and our love and support to move forward and stay positive. We make a pretty awesome team you and I.
(A bit lovey dovey I know.....)


On another note, I actually managed to complete my first Project Life piece last week so I am off to do another.  It really was fun once I got into it. I think I was a bit overwhelmed at first but it is just scrapping on a different level....an easier one too I think.

Have you tried Project Life yet?

Jasx

8 comments:

  1. This is really lovely, soft and a hint of romance.. and no I have not gotten into PL, but the ones who do do a wonderful job of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jas! Love your background! Wonderful colors for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Jas, the green background under the photos looks fabulous. I'm yet to start PL but have some Becky Higgins boxes of goodies and lots of paper to play with when I get organised with the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a BEAUTIFUL couple & a BEAUTIFUL layout... No! I haven't got into the PL as of yet! Can't wait to see PL piece/pieces!!! have a FAB Thursday.. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehee! KNEW you'd get that PL bug going...betcha you won't be able to stop soon!!!! Well, maybe for a QLD hol, eh???!!! Loved this page when I saw it up at CSI...those circles & those colours......I've got that flower stencil, too...time it got an airing......:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh this is lovely!!! Fab background! I haven't caught the PL but yet... it does look tempting though! :D Looking forward for you to share what you did! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful!! I love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Jas this is sensational ... you are so creative and inspiring x

    ReplyDelete