About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Need a Colour Challenge this weekend?

Well why not try this gorgeous palette at Scrapfriends.

Now I won't lie to you, I find blue realllllly reallllly tricky and then orange is my other struggle at the moment, so yes, it was a challenge and I am not sure if I am 100% happy with the final page but I documented a story that I had wanted to remember so I'm happy with that.
For more inspiration, check out the other girls pages here, that's when I went, oh, that's how you use orange and blue.....lol.
And if you need some extra supplies, make sure you head to the store here....I am sure everything you need is right there...I am always blown away by the range....makes me want it all....


So it looks like I will have 10 grandchildren.  It was actually interesting that 3 only wanted 2 children....I expected them to go with 4 like our family....but they're not silly....lol.  Then again, we only ever planned to have 2 children.....

Jasx

4 comments:

  1. You'd have to be happy with 10 grandkids. 16 could get expensive at Christmas. :)
    Fab photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tale to document & a cool photo too!! Well we decided on 3 so you never do know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just love this!!! Awesome page!!!

    ReplyDelete