So, here I am....
Finally.
I am in the middle of trying to get through my bloggy list....I am up to 7 days ago and still plenty more I have missed. I just don't know that I can catch up on all that I have not seen but I will keep trying.
This month's sketch at Scrapfriends had me trying to think "outside the sketch" but in the end I pretty much kept to it
I wanted to document a page about my twins and how we see them and how others see them. I Googled "twin stuff" and one of the articles I read described identical twins as "One half and One whole". Loved that quote. It suits my boys perfectly.
Ok, back to leaving some love.
And only 2 more sleeps until I go to my first PINK concert for 2013 and only 8 more sleeps until I go to the second....
YAYAYAYAYAYAY.
I hope you are going at some stage too.
Jasx

Love your page Jas and I'm envious of the Pink concerts you're attending.
ReplyDeleteOh, Jas...nothing like keeping ridiculously busy, is there????!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you'll catch up with it all eventually:):) And enjoy your...TWO????!!!!!!!! Pink concerts:):):) And I LOVED this LO when I 1st saw it....the 'work' on those tags, the threads & the journaling all float this particular boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe background is amazing Jasmine! Love your take on this gorgeous sketch!
ReplyDeleteLucky you to go to 2 Pink concerts! Enjoy! :)
Gorgeous page.
ReplyDeleteI hear you about the blogging back log. I have stuff from October last year I am still trying to catch up on. :/
Enjoy your pink concerts!
Lovely layout! Love the journalling and the torn edges on the top and bottom! Wow! And enjoy your P!nk concerts - how luck to be going to 2! Tickets are as rare as hen's teeth in Adelaide! :D
ReplyDeleteOh love this...and love the quote...twins are such fun, even though initially the work load can seem enormous. I have no hope of ever catching up with the back log either. Just doing the best I can :)
ReplyDeleteOH wow enjoy your concerts!! She would be fantastic!! and your layout is wonderful, I love your take on the sketch.. love the tags!! and I find that sometimes you just cant keep up with all the blogs, we all understand how busy life gets!!
ReplyDeleteLove that you used so much pink on a boys page. It all looks great.
ReplyDeletethis is a great page Jas - they will appreciate reading that when they are older - it's wonderful journal work and I loved reading it too. Enjoy the concert :)
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch, Jas......and what a fabulous quote, just beautiful! Have a blast at Pink......jelly much!
ReplyDeleteAlways love reading your journaling, and what an amazing layout Jasmine.... its gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout & love all that journaling!!
ReplyDelete