About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pink - The Truth About Love

I was blown away by Pink's performance last Sunday and I cannot wait to go again tonight.
We were standing on the floor which I have never done before at a concert and I think that just added to the atmosphere and the excitement. We are seated tonight so I look forward to seeing it from a different perspective.  We were about 8 deep from the front of the "front" stage so I managed to get a couple of amazing shots.....and I just had to scrap them of course.
And the other fabulous highlight was that after the show we were walking out and saw a lot of people waiting for her to leave...so we just had to wait too.  After about 15 minutes she appeared, gave us all a wave and a smile and then drove away.....I was like a little kid in a candy shop and could not wipe the smile off my face....

She is amazing, she is brilliant, she is unbelievably talented and I just loved every second of her show.

I have used the sketch at Skissedilla to create my page using some of the photos I snapped.

And my page:


And my journalling:






Ok, enough about Pink....thanks for listening to my rambling post about her....lol.

Jasx

19 comments:

  1. Wow those photos are so clear, you must have been close.. I can only imagine how wonderful and exciting one of her concerts would be.. I hope you have a very special time at the next one too.. Love this layout, the back ground details are amazing... love the pink tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and what a great sketch to showcase them, awesome page Jas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work With the background!
    It must hav been a amazing concert, have fun on the other one!
    Thx for joining us at Skissedilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos and a super-dooper fabulous page. The background looks fantastic. I can just imagine how awesome the concert would be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have a girl-crush!!! Obviously one VERY talented lady...have fun at this next concert...love your PINK LO [of course!!!] & the little wooden star sorta says it all:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I think she is pretty dam amazing too...LOVE your photos and such a cool layout for a funky lady....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page and great background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool page!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great layout Jasmine. Love your background.And i love how you have used pink (the color ;) ). Yes, I bet you had an amzing time at the consert. It sounds great! Thanks for joining us at Skissedilla. Love Brit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something beautiful! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome LO Jas. Your photos are fabulous. How good is she?? Went last night (again) and was front row in the mosh. Couldn't believe how fantastic it was. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cool! Love the background work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo, I love Pink too - both the color and the singer ;) What fun to go to her concert and get the amazing shots!! Your page is fantabulous - really love your layers and background work! Thanks for joining in the fun at Skissedilla. Hugs Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Pink too!! Awesome page & awesome journaling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. woaw woaw woaxw!!!! awesome page OMG juste totally love it!!!
    thanks for playing with us at skissedilla!!
    Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Love your layout!
    And I love Pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the elements on your page - super texture and pink is the perfect colour for Pink! :D

    ReplyDelete