About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, April 18, 2013

YummyScrap #12 - Scrapfriends Colour Palette Challenge Apr 2013

Good day to you, whatever you may be doing.

I am getting sidetracked again from the things I should be doing....lol....but that's ok.

Scrapfriends has another wonderful colour palette for April.  It's so fresh and "happy".
'
And this is what I created with it

I had so much fun with the mask and inks that it was a bit hard to stop.  I kept the title/journaling very simple this time as I really wanted to focus on the pic itself of DD singing Hey Diddle Diddle to me.

Ok, back to it....bye.

Jasx

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet.. I can just imagine the sweet voice singing.. and LURVE your back ground!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this looks awesome Jasmine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sigh* your pages blow me away, every time. I am so impressed with your use of white space..this is awesome!! LOVE the yellow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that textured, inky background, Jas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jas - this is an artistic delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jas! This is fabulous! LOVE your background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout Jas!!!! LOVE your masking and inking and your photo is adorable!! :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work! Love the background! Dreamy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charming LO Jasmine, love the photograph!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Heather said it perfectly... captivating! Hope you enjoyed your special day!

    ReplyDelete