About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, March 15, 2013

Yuummyy Colour Palette at ScrapFriends

We have just released our March Colour Palette for you.  How delicious is this?

Check out the amazing pages from the girls here for some more inspiration.

I created this page about my kiddies who always seem to argue at the moment...I am trying every technique I can think of to make them realise that being friends is a lot more fun than worrying about the little things each other does...and to speak nicely to one another. If you have any miracle cures for this, please let me know....I will try anything....I am even considering boarding school.....lol.


I hope you can play along this month.

Jasx

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful page....... love the papers you have chosen..
    In regards to keeping the peace with siblings....they will grow out of it someday when they are older...wishing you a peaceful and good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your bg on this one & the way you've placed the LOVE - all sorta upside down & round the place...bit like how the kids are acting, eh???!!! All you can do is keep positive & keep those expectations of behaviour between them constant...I guess we've all got different personalities & it's a juggling act to get on all the time with each other....wish I could help you more...good luck! Probably by next week, they'll all be getting on fine:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Hun!
    So lovely! ♥ Why don't we follow each other? :)

    Hugs,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jas this is just gorgeous! Love how you've put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome take on the colours.......totally gorgeous and such a great subject to record too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I really love the textured background you've created & the way you've placed your title, Jas! Gorgeous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh its just gorgeous- I love the subtle colours of the background and then the little pop of the colour in in the flowers and on the photo.....oooh- its stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning LO, I love the background, gorgeous !! I have the same problems with my boys all the time. Hopefully one day it sorts itself out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Jas, the background and how you did it is amazing, looks so cool. I wish I could pluck a remedy out of nowhere for you, to fix the arguing issues... sadly, it is part of life, though, they do tend to grow out of it eventually. Fingers crossed for you....x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh look at that amazing texture !

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that background and how youd placed your title! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous Jas. That journalling is my lot to a 'T'. I'm crossing fingers and praying for that 'one day' to happen really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! the way you handled the title is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable Jas - love the journaling. When push comes to shove they need to be loyal and usually are. Ours are not allowed to fight endlessly as I'm sure yours aren't either. They need to hug it out & often that ends up in hilarity...!!!

    ReplyDelete