Hello hello to you.
Long time between posts....lol.
I am popping in to show you a page I created for a challenge at our retreat the other weekend. The challenge was to use the butterflies that were provided in a page. This was one of about 7 challenges and then we all voted on our faves.
Well I was one of the lucky winners and I won a voucher from Artified which is owned by a fabulous scrappy friend of mine, Melissa.
I cannot wait to go shopping, especially since I did a class on the weekend with.....more on that later.
So this is my winning page:
Thanks Malinda for organising the retreat and thanks Mel for the voucher.
Now.....on the weekend just past......I was lucky enough.......to attend......a wonderful workshop.......held by......the wonderful.......Finnabair.
OMG...It was sensational. To see her work IRL, to see her teach, to listen to her, to "create with her" and to share the experience with some wonderful scrappy friends....it was just the best.
So this is the shadow box I created....
And a couple of close ups....
So with that my friends, I will leave you now.
Thanks for coming by.
See you soon.
Jasx
LOVE that top LO...those circles are wonderful...& ARTIFIED is really, really great - she has some great products:):) And your Finn OTP is AMAZING - I'm off to her w/shop on *squeal*!!!! Thursday - doing the other one...can't WAIT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyour layout is awesome, so cute is the photo too,
ReplyDeleteYes your OTP with Finn is awesome too, she is so lovely and awesome too :) I did her class last week, had such a wonderful time :)
I can see why you won with that layout, it is amazing, and you LUCKY DUCKY to be in a class with Finn.. and how stunning your shadow box looks.. truly she is an artist in a class of her own, she does absolutely exquisite creations!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous layout and OTP, I so wish I could've done a class as well.
ReplyDeleteYour LO is so striking Jas... loving your photo!! WOW your shadow box looks amazing... I have booked in for all 4 of Finnabair's classes on the weekend... can't wait!! It was so lovely to finally meet you at the Melbourne Expo, I just wish we could have had more time to chat. hugs
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your win, I just love your layout and all the beautiful little details you add to your pages!
ReplyDeleteThat shadow box is simply superb!! wow,wow,wow!!!
xoxo
wow fantastic jasmine!! love your LO and love what you made in Finn's class
ReplyDeleteOh wow - love your layout and that shadow box is unreal!!!! Sooo cool! :D :D
ReplyDeleteI love the wire effect on that layout, and holey smoke that shadow box is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat was a great layout! The wire looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt was a sensational class wasn't it?! I'd go as far to say it was the best scrapbooking class I've taken.
Totally amazing work Jasmine!! Love that dark background paper on your layout and your Finnabair project is a complete work of art. :-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely fabulous layout, the blackis a stunning and bold statement in itself, simply amazing! Your shadow box is pure awesomeness!! Well done!
ReplyDeleteI really love the black background on your layout and the circles!! Awesome :D And your Finn project turned out amazing- I bet that was an awesome experience- lucky you!!
ReplyDeletexErin
wow !!! pure bliss my friend , such delight xoxoo
ReplyDeletewow, that shadow box is so cool - so many amazing details - lucky you :) Love your page - the swirls of twine look fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your win and I also like how you used the butterflies, so pretty! Your shadow box is amazing, so many were able to attend the classes, I'm so ticked off I couldn't get to one..... I might have to go global and chase her for a class LOL Gorgeous work.
ReplyDeleteAdorable page and WOW to your shadow box! Greeeeeat job!!
ReplyDelete