Some of the Masters and regular contributors will be creating layouts on a specific theme.
It’s up to you to guess what that theme is!
Each of the ten contributors will post their projects over the course of the week, keeping you guessing!
Make sure you pop back to the Scrapbooking Memories blog for handy hints and you can always have a guess while you’re at it!
This is what I have created.....can you guess the theme yet?
I have blocked out part of the title (which sits under the photo).
Now all you need to do is try and guess what the word is which will help you solve the theme behind this blog hop.
Now you can continue hopping and visit the wonderfully talented Leanne Allinson here
a little later today.
Jasx


Great layout Jasmine!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful LO Jasmine.
ReplyDeleteStunning layout Jas, love that background. I am guessing your theme is 'Proud'?
ReplyDeleteSummer? Although that maybe seems too obvious. Love your layout though.
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY magnificent layout Miss J!! I Am soooooooooooo LOVIN that background....
ReplyDeleteI thinking Pride or Proud?? maybe?
Just gorgeous Jasmine!! What an amazing start to the blog hop..x
ReplyDeleteOh, what a stunning layout! I'm with Rachael... Pride :-)
ReplyDeleteLove, pride......whichever this is a corker of a LO ...love the blue sea bg & those touches of red...yum!!!!:):):)
ReplyDeleteSuch a stunning layout Jas...how amazing is that photo???
ReplyDeleteJut gorgeous!!!
Hmmm....theme? maybe Family?
xoxo
The colours and textures in your layout are just gorgeous! TFS.
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS Jas!! I totally love the size photo and your journalling...you have done just a wonderful job on this blog hop! Take care :)x
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I think the word is Pride?
ReplyDeleteCarla from Utah
Love the LO and love the panoramic photo!! Love it all
ReplyDeleteSo very beautiful, in every way Jas.... wow
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Jas, just love your layout. So many great textures, love everything about it...gorgeous work :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing layout. Those colours are just stunning and really reflective of the ocean or a beach scene. Fabulous job.
ReplyDeleteIm lovin the texture yo u have created on this one Jasmine!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page Jasmine!! Wonderful way to start the hop!
ReplyDeleteFANTASTIC as always Jas & so many great things to grab ones eye. Love it. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteWow! Love this...so gorgeous inside and out! So heartfelt! I would guess the theme has to do with a mother's thoughts....something that means a lot to you!
ReplyDeleteI was going with love.. but now I think it's grateful:-) And your layout and journaling are both lovely and so touching.
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout Jas. Love the background. Is that ripped paper towel - fabulous texture.
ReplyDeleteIm going with Pride. :) It's beautiful journaling.
Yep, now I think it is Pride again. Your layout is stunning. Love the colours and layering.
ReplyDeleteLove your work Jasmine!
ReplyDeleteLoving all the textures in your layout, Jasmine! :)
ReplyDeleteOh this is brilliant, Jasmine!!! I love how you have replicated the ocean's waves on your layout! Very very clever!!! I'm guessing the answer is "Pride"... but I am totally stumped on how you blocked out your title because it totally looks like it has vanished. Did you actually take it off to take the photo? Or are you a wiz with photoshop? That is really clever. Awesome layout - sorry to crap on so much! Lol! xo
ReplyDeletewow this layout is gorgeous. love all the embellishments, so much to look at.
ReplyDeletewow awesome,totally love the photo..hugs Anita..xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page Jas!! love all the textures here and the adorable photo!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful work!! Take care, hugs!
simply stunning :)
ReplyDeletethis just screams fun!
ReplyDeleteFantastic page ! I adore what you have done with your background!!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic page ! I adore what you have done with your background!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice lo . TFS .
ReplyDelete