I created a page for CSI this week about a little place we found on our recent trip to Queensland that really was a slice of Paradise.
The case file this week is:
I just loooooove this colour combination and I usually find it hard to work with blue (even though it is one of my fave colours) but with these tones I was really happy with the final effect.
I solved the case using the Color Scheme.
My Evidence is in the ribbon, something that melts, like wax (well I used candle wax but it didn't show up a lot against the blue. You can see little blobs near the butterflies. Something glass or transparent are my little beads (see close up) and something shimmery/shiny is the mist
My Testimony is documenting a holiday tradition (our annual migration to Queensland....lol)
And my page:
Can you believe there are only 9 days until Christmas? I hope Santa is ready before then or my kiddies will be very disappointed. I might have to send him a message to get a hurry on as time is running out....lol.
Enjoy your day.
Jasx
P.S. Congrats to one of my awesome scrappy friends Leonie who is now one of the Masters for Scrapbooking Memories. Her work is amazing and she will be an awesome Master.

No I can't believe it! Lol! About 9 days to Christmas that is! And yes thanks very much, that song is in my head now - and it's an awesome song so I don't mind! Every time we hear that word "Paradise" me and the kids start singing it... Lol! This layout is terrific and what a photo too. Freakin' awesome dude!!! :D xo
ReplyDeleteP.S. yeah Leonie rocks!
Give me Para para Paradise...
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your layout Miss J! A REAL paradise Feel to this....
the tulle ribbon, the butterflies & that mask you have used.. Gorgeous!!
Wow and it does look like paradise, gorgeous photograph and layout Jas, all the little items you added, certainly give your layout a lovely unique look. The envelope looks fabulous behind the photograph.
ReplyDeleteOOOooooOOOOhh This is lovely, friend...how beautiful!! I love that masking! I love this color palette..so gorgeous!! The butterflies are so sweet and that photo is awesome, too!
ReplyDeleteI love this colour combo and the way you've showcased the photo is awesome.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout!!! Love those blues.! That place sure does look like paradise!
ReplyDeleteNINE! Nooooo. I refuse to believe it. I might move Christmas a bit further along....except for the pressy opening of course!!! LOVED these colours...singing...dammit:):):) Gorgeous LO as always....love the inspiration over at CSI. Don't think I'll get time to play, tho' if Chrissy really IS ONLY 9 days away........
ReplyDeleteOh your photo makes me sigh, love the sunny coast!! gorgeous layout, love how you have the photo on the little envelope.. and a few more sleeps and the fat man in the red suit will make a flying visit!
ReplyDeleteso many stunning details, love the touches of whites, so gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteThis is incredible Jas, such depth...it almost looks like your elements are floating on the page, love it!
ReplyDeleteAmazing layout, Jas..makes me feel like I'm there at that beach too!
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic Jas!!!!
ReplyDeleteJas, I love your page! Simply wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing photo Jasmine! Super layout! xx
ReplyDeleteStunning LO and photo!! Truly fantastic
ReplyDeleteOh this one is fab, I adore those white vines hanging down!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful part of the country. Gorgeous layout Jas and I love that you have used candlewax on your layout - how cool!
ReplyDeleteSTUNNING STUNNING STUNNING !!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeee every little inch of this Jas xoxoxox
ReplyDeletestunning stunning stunning!!!!!!!...what more can I say thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeletehugz
irini
Wow! This is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh it's stunning, love that Prima Mask! Your'e so sweet thank you! xx
ReplyDeleteLove your layouts too, its fantastic style!!
ReplyDeleteOoh Jas this is just so so beautiful, I only wish I had time to join in at CSI but I'm way behind in my commitments!!! Sorry I haven't been calling in for a little while but I know you understand. Also thanks for you well wishes last week too. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous Jas!!!! I love that background paper and the way you used that beautiful mask. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!! :-) xoxo
ReplyDelete