Today means 4 more sleeps until Christmas.
Today means the end of another School Year.
Today means the start of School Holidays (as of 1.30pm).
Today means a new bench top in my new kitchen.
Today means a happy day, I hope yours is too.
I have created a page for Kraft It Up this month which is based on a page about "What you want for Christmas".
As a big girl I buy what I need/want when I need/want it so at Christmas time I don't have a lot of "wants".
So I created a page about what I had this year and about having more of it in 2013.
First a sneak so you can see my Chrissy tree in detail (the wire around the branches took a lot of fiddling).
I saw the idea of a branch tree on Pinterest. People have made them with big branches to hang on their wall. Very cool.
And the page (it is based on Kraft with some tissue paper stuck on top and a few tears in it):
So in case I don't get back before that magical day,
WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS
Jasx
Jas this is one of the most gorgeous pages I have seen. I love it all, that tree, the sentiment. Merry Christmas to you and your family, keep inspiring us in 2013.
ReplyDelete*gasp* ooooh....
ReplyDeletespeechless!
You are indeed an artist! wow!
absolutely beautiful Jasmine - what a great page and collection of photo's - so special!! Happy Christmas to you and your family and blessings in the new year xx
ReplyDeleteTotally love this, beautiful. Blessings to you and yours for Christmas and the new year!
ReplyDeleteWow wow WOW!!!! That tree is awesome!!! Fantastic layout Jas. :-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteOH Wow that is so cool. Love it!
ReplyDeleteGREAT way of getting lotsa piccies on a page....all I want for chrissy is your TREE!!! You think I'm kidding? I'm NOT. I want your tree....just LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this page! TFS :).
ReplyDeleteOh what an awesome page!!! I love the tree and the button pressies - sooo cool! Great design! Awesomeness!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteSO clever JAS!!! awesome!!! Merry Christmas to you too xxx
ReplyDeleteso clever are you love it
ReplyDeletewishing you a merry christmas :)
Oh Jas, this is just DEVINE. Firstly I love that tree. Looks amazing, but I am in awe of the whole "concept" of all the pics as what you want. Love this page & I'm sure it will be a winner. Merry Christmas. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteWow! Love this! Soooooooooooooooooooo festive!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, this is just AMAZING Jas!! Totally creative!!!
ReplyDeletexErin
OMGosh your tree is totally Amazing You Rock!!!
ReplyDeleteComing via Lou Nelson's facebook. Your page is totally 1000% awesome and inspiring!
ReplyDeleteWow...simply amazing Jas, I love it!
ReplyDeleteWishing you & yours a wonderful Merry Christmas!!! Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations in the new year! x
Absolutely amazing page!!! LOOOVE the design! Merry Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteOMG Jas this is magnificent , so funky and trendy xoxo
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is totally amazing. That tree is stunning. My very best wishes to you and your family for a very Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAwesome mixed media LO Jaz! You have such a unique and wonderful style!
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh , I totally love this, I am bookmarking it for sure!
ReplyDeleteit's so beautiful ! i love this !!!! merry christmas to you
ReplyDeleteFAR OUT Miss J... HOW TOTALLY INCREDIBLE is this layout you truly are artsy.... a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS & a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR to you & your family!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteTotally gorgeous!!!
ReplyDelete