About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, December 7, 2012

A quick share before the weekend....

Good morning, afternoon or evening to you.

Popping in before the weekend to share a page I created for the current Scrapfriends sketch which is this:
I had every intention of creating a Chrissy page using the baubles as the sketch has but....it changed.  One of my habits when scrapbooking.

It's a bit hard to get the colour right on this page so I hope it shows ok on your computer.

Thanks for coming past.
We have a big weekend ahead of us.  We are pulling out the old kitchen, ready for the new one to be installed next week.
The sink and dishwasher were disconnected today so I am using the laundry basin.....fun times ahead.
But it will be so worth it in the end to have a beautiful new kitchen.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Jasx

22 comments:

  1. Jas this is so lovely, those butterflies look gorgeous and the torn edges of the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that is nice page. I really want a chance to a just because page.. wish me luck.. life is cra-hazy!!
    ooh, new kitchen!! :))
    happy weekend XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are gorgeous and I'm totally loving the sweet butterflies ;0) Can't wait to see your new kitchen....how exciting!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is lovely, I love the butterflies as the elements from the sketch...and I hope everything goes well for your new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout Jaz, love how you have arranged the butterflies. Yummy texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jas, I love what you've done with the sketch! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic I love the butterflies going down the page. So artistic

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome sketch and fabulous page, love the colour combo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that photo and yourtorn strips of pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Jas ... they have fabulous sketches and you have done them proud xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is beautiful!! thank you for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jas, this is just SO sweet...so glad you opted for this one rather than a Christmas one~ I was hoping to do the same with this sketch, but we shall see :)~

    Loving the butterflies and your color scheme rocks!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous take on the sketch Jas & fab pic too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that is such a beautiful take on the sketch Jasmine. I love how your gesso looks like clouds on the blue paper. Gorgeous mix of papers and such a sweet photo too. How lucky getting a new kitchen!!! Hope you will be posting photos. :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very creative interpretation & love those strings hanging down....thanks for joining in....& what a Chrissy present -a new kitchen....enjoy!!!!:):):) Love seeing you at Scrap Friends:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks wonderful! Love the cloud effect with gesso! Gorgeous!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous layout, love your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so beautiful!..and a big congrats on making the team at SF! :)

    ReplyDelete