Thanks Mel for having me on your team.
I always found it challenging to use one colour with white.
This month's challenge is to use:
WHITE + GREEN(S) + CHEVRON PATTERN
DONT FORGET THE WW1 CREATIVE TEAM CALL..
White With 1 are on the look out for 4 or 5 creative scrappers to join the team, if you are interested please read the details below...
1. Create a layout using the following criteria - WHITE + RED + STAMPS Please show some creative ways to use the colours and also some creative stamping techniques!
2. One layout that best represents your scrapping style, this can be a recent layout (within 2 months)
3. Email me all of the above along with a short bio and photo of yourself that you would be happy to have posted on the WW1 blog.
4. Deadline is: 13th November, successful applicants will be notified within 24 hours, once you have accepted the December challenge criteria will be emailed to you and you will have until 30th November to email your creation.
WW1 Requirements:
1. Create one layout per month based on the criteria supplied and emailed by the specified date.
2. Comment on readers entries.
3. Vote each month.
4. Advertise WW1 on your blog or FB page and wherever else you are allowed!
Please email your application to Mel by 13th November @ white.with.1@hotmail.com
My mojo is slowly returning after being away so I will be back to share some pages soon.
Jasx
Beautiful Jasmine!
ReplyDeletelove your page very much Jas and I will miss seeing your takes on the challenge - fantastic photo you've used too - awesome work!!! xx
ReplyDeletevery fabulous Jasmine :)
ReplyDeleteOh Jas this is gorgeous with all that white space, I love your chosen embellishments and their placement. Really nice.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous Jas...love the textures, your chevrons & those butterflies.
ReplyDeleteI think it's one of your best pages ever.... it captured my heart!!!
ReplyDeleteHow did you achieve this wonderful background? Was it pastels? Watercolours? Inks??? Absolutely gorgeous, no matter what it is!!!!!
This is gorgeous! really love the sentiment of this.. and I like the WW1 challenges.. perhaps I will try for the team next year when I don't have any other DT commitments, (if I am good enough!!)
ReplyDeleteHave to agree with all the above - it really is a stunning page - I love the B&W photo with the greens, too:):)
ReplyDeleteWhat an intriguing layout, so eye catching and beautiful. You will be surely missed at WW1...
ReplyDeleteWow! This is just beautiful!!!!!! Love everything about it!
ReplyDeleteI really love this, Jasmine! Beautiful masking and butterflies! Very unique!
ReplyDeleteLovely page Jas! You have always done great with these challenges!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just totally stunning. Love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful soft page, and love the photo. xx
ReplyDeletethis turned out amazing!! although I agree with you its a really hard challenge so I only participated some of the times!!
ReplyDeletewow you are sure going out with a blast ... what a smashing layout ... I can feel the love Jas, and that pic is awesome, such a treasure x
ReplyDeleteoh my YUM.. love love love the texture.. LOVE IT..
ReplyDeleteoh and POOP about finishing with WW1.. sad face.....
and thank you very much for the blog love.. i got those bathers from Target for Ivy.. but that was over a year ago now.. good luck in your search.. oh and i will keep my eyes out for you as well.... mwah.
Absolutely stunning, Jas!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is GORGEOUS!!! Love your background - so so so much! Totally lovely work! xo
ReplyDeleteoooooo those textured chevrons are just delish!
ReplyDeleteOoooohh, this one has to be one of my favs Jas!!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous!
xoxo
Thanks Jas x
ReplyDeleteIt was an absolute pleasure having you on the team!!!
Mel xx