Hubby and I are off for a weekend away (our last was 2.5 years ago so we are super excited) to Sydney.
We have 48 hours to fit in as much as possible.
We are also going to the Coldplay concert on Saturday night. Soooooooo excited.
But before I go, I wanted to share a page that I created for this sketch at Paper Dvizhnik
I have to run.
I have a plane to catch.....lol.
Jasx

stunning!!!!! There is so much to look at! LOVE it..x
ReplyDeletebeautiful details, have fun in sydney :)
ReplyDeleteWow this is stunning I lve those butterflies
ReplyDeleteWhat Sydney again???? LOL! You just cannot stay away from our beautiful city huh? Dont worry..equally obsessed with Melbourne here LOL! Thinking of coming again soon! Have a great weekend here :) I would have loved to see you again but being a romantic weekend away I will stay away LOL! :) Next time!
ReplyDeleteOoooh wonderful page..love the butterflies. Have a great weekend !!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful page! Love the background and the line of butterflies. The torn edges give the right amount of 'grunginess' (is that a word LOL). Have a fantastic weekend away :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous layout!!! Have the best time ever!! :D
ReplyDeleteYour creatiions never stop to amaze me... I absolutely adore this one (which I think it'll be a winner)!!! Have a beautiful weekend at Sydney!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous layout Jasmine! Love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend in Sydney. Just a tad bit jealous about the Coldplay concert. :)
HOpe you have a great time and it STOPS RAINING up here for you both!!! LOVE this - brill use of pink, which I don't use v much...v inspiring!!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning page Jas.
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome time away together, Greg and I had a weekend to ourselves last weekend it was heaven!
Cheers. xx
HI.. what a fabulous take on the sketch.. love the paint blobs, and have a great time together!
ReplyDeleteWow Jaz, gorgeous textures. Love this!
ReplyDeleteOh larrh larrhhh, gorgeous Jas!! I hope you and hubby have a terrific time away, kick the heels up and come home totally exhausted, but with many wonderful scapable memories!
ReplyDeleteOh Jas I just love what you've done with this sketch! Looks great and the colors are so nice as well! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful, Jas! Love the colours, background, textures...and the simplicity of it!
ReplyDeleteFantastic take on the sketch. Hope you enjoy your little getaway in Sydney :)
Gorgeous work as always Jasmine. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove your use of textures and colours.
and so so so jealous! HOpe you have a great time in Sydney and the Coldplay concert!!woohoo!!
Oooh I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Such a beautiful and light layout!! Really pretty>>>
ReplyDeleteПотрясающая страничка! Мне очень понравилась! ))
ReplyDeleteBeautiful LO!
ReplyDelete