Scrapbooking
Memories has entered the
blogosphere!
Head to their new blog to keep up to date with
all the latest news from the Scrapbooking
Memories office. We've got plenty of topics to keep you inspired,
including the latest from the Masters, product reviews, technique tutorials and
general scrappy news and chatter.
Lots and lots of great posts for you to read.
So check it out
today!
Jasx
Yes I have, I have it on my blog list...thanks...
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing Jas, will take a look xxoox
ReplyDeletethanks :)
ReplyDeleteHey Jasmine, yep, been over there - but couldn't join..must try again since the Other Lizzy has managed it!!! Wish they'd put up on there what they're looking for in pages & the dates they're due...I find they don't always put it in the mag & that can be a tad frustrating!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh thanks for letting us know, have book marked as could not find a subscribe function in the blog. Will be lovely to follow along.
ReplyDeleteTFS! Will have to take a look!
ReplyDeleteTFS . Checking it out .
ReplyDelete