About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I am back....

from a wonderful, amazing, truly fabulous holiday.

We went from Melbourne to Sydney for 3 nights to show the kids the sights of Sydney. It really is a beautiful place.  The Harbour Bridge and Opera House just blow me away every time I see them.
And the gorgeous Nadia and her family came to visit us too.  It was so great to catch up again. Never enough time to fit in all of the chit chat though.

From there we flew up to North Queensland and stayed at Trinity Beach, just outside of Cairns.  Wow, what a spot.  I would move there tomorrow if we didn't have all of our family and friends here.
Hubby and I decided that when the kids move out of home (and we will make sure they don't hang around....lol) we are living in Melb for 6 months of the year and Qld the other 6.

I am sure you will catch up with our trip in my coming pages.....sorry.

So while I was away you may or may not have seen that I am now a part of an amazing team at CSI.
I am really excited to be joining Debbi's team and it helps that I just love playing along with the challenges anyway.

And just a quick end of month share for a page I did for Show Us Your Stuff.
Leonie set a challenge to create a page based on this sketch:
I had a great time playing around with all of the circles in the sketch.
 

I best be off.  It's getting late and I still have a bit of a list to get through.

As soon as I have caught up I will stop by and see what you have been up to.

Jasx

18 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous page!! I love those beautiful splashes of colour :0) Sounds like you had an amazing holiday, next time you are in Brissy we should meet up ;0)
    Congrats on making the CSI team - can't wait to see what you do!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your holiday sounds amazing Jasmine! Missed you around here. :)
    Beautiful layout. I love your background with the black and white pics of your gorgeous DD. Congratulations on your new DT position. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you Jas! Love this fun lo! Sooooooooooooo neat looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news, congratulations ...look forwards to seeing holiday snaps all scrapped. Gorgeous layout Jasmine ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous gorgeous! I'm glad you had a nice trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS JAS! Love it as always! Sounds like you had an amazing holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jas I adore this wowwwwwww you really rocked the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looooove this Jas, really punchy & modern. Gorgeous. Glad you enjoyed your little holiday too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch love everything about it!totally awesome thanks for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your trips sounds amazing - I would really love to visit Sydney one of these days :) Congrats on making the CSI team - can't wait to see what you come up with - love this page too :) Awesome once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh thanks for doing my Sketch!!! :)
    Love how you've put your page together.
    The colours and the touches of black look awesome.
    Congrats on your new DT position, I hadn't seen that.
    Bit out of the loop here lately or just going loopy!! (rolls eyes)
    Cheers have a fab weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jas....I just love to came here and read your post!!!
    You are such a wonderful and dear friend!!!
    I miss you.
    I write to you a email.
    Hugs and this page is also...amazing...gorgeus!!!!
    Love ya!!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning work Jas. You totally rocked the sketch. Love the adorable photos and the colours. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layout is MAGICAL, Jas! So fun and unique- GREAT colors, you totally ROCKED this sketch~!!

    Glad you had fun on your trip~! I was wondering if you'd meet up with Nadia again! I bet you girls had a blast - I'm jealous~!! Hope you took lots and lots of photos ;)~!! I look forward to seeing you scrap them :).

    And congrats on your spot at CSI~!! You will do a FAB job for them, I'm sure...

    Take care-

    P.S. Tell your boys that it's deer hunting opener here. I went out this morning, nothing yet- but we've got three weeks of the season yet to go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your page! The circles look amazing, I never think to use circles on my pages ( make a mental note ) and love the pastel colour splotches, just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful layout Jas! So glad you had a fab holiday & got to see Nadia too!! Can't wait to see you scrapping the pics and congrats on a new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous and fun layout!!! Love all that journalling too! My Heidi LOVES Scooby Doo... too! :D Glad you had such a lovely holiday!!! How fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all the circles and the glorious splashes of colour! super neat take on the sketch! Gosh, sounds you had a really fab time and meeting Nadia too, you lucky duck! Really look forward to see you scrapping the piccies from your trip. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete