This week at CSI the file is this:
And I created a page using a photo of my gorgeous niece.
My scheme is in the colours.
My evidence is in the scalloped border under the photo, dots and tulle.
My testimony is using the word Special (which should actually be used as part of your journaling, not just in the title....oops)
Have a fabulous weekend.
Jasx

feminine yet grungy at the same time, love it as always Jasmine
ReplyDeleteOH! Miss J... This is GORG A LISH!! OH! I Sooooo Hope you have applied fro the DT call with CSI!! Cause I personally think you are TOTALLY ROCKIN these Cases..... Enjoy your weekend! x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty I love the water colour effect Tx
ReplyDeleteLOVE your background Jasmine! Gorgeous layout. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colour palette, you've used it beautifully. The scrunched up base looks cool!
ReplyDeleteHI.This is so beautiful.. I love the tulle!!
ReplyDeleteLurve checking out your CSI reports. You always create something magical with the criteria and this one is no different :) Gorgeous layering.
ReplyDeletetotally beautiful Jasmine - love how you used tulle - so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteWow!!! This is truly special!!!! LOVE it!!!!Gorgeous background!!!xxx You rock CSI!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is sooooooooooooooooooo pretty in so many ways. Love the detail and gorgeous background....stuunung!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page, Jas!!! Love it!!!! the background work is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is stunning. The background looks amazing...........so pretty.
ReplyDeleteWow! Just amazing!! Love the tulle!
ReplyDeleteThis is a stunning LO Jas truly stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning Jas.
ReplyDeleteWOW Jas beautiful photo and love your background and scrunched up paper. Awesome take on the colours too!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL, Jas~ I love LOVE all the fab texture and how your color palette looks MADE for your photo- FAB WORK GIRLFRIEND~~!!!!
ReplyDeletexErin :)
EXQUISITE Jas. Just gorgeous & I love that background too. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeleteSo, so pretty. Love the "scrunchy" paper and the tulle bow, so much lovely texture.
ReplyDeleteFantastic use of those colours Jasmine!!! Love your scrunched background and your fabo layering. :-) xo
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous, I absolutely love the background! Great use of the colours! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Amazing work, Jas! Sometimes I forget how amazing you are! If that makes sense! Lol!!! :D
ReplyDeleteNice creation I loved it.
ReplyDeletesell panasonic laptop
sell packard bell laptop
sell nec laptop
It is mind blowing sharing just keep it up and share more.
ReplyDeleteWow very creative and innovative work.
ReplyDeletebraais
braai cape town
braai recipes
ReplyDeleteAffluent Properties is a realty co. that offers
condominiums for sale or rent in Makati, Fort Bonifacio, Rockwell and Mckinley Hill
MegaWorldproperties offers condo for sale or rent in One Uptown Residences, Uptown Bonifacio,Uptown Ritz,McKinley West Village,Viceroy McKinley Hill,Venice Fort Bonifacio,One Eastwood Avenue,Eastwood City,Eastwood Condo,Newport City,Forbes Town Center,Boracay Newcoast, 8 Newtown Mactan Cebu,Tagaytay Twin Lakes,Savoy Hotel,Belmont Hotel,Bayshore Macapagal,Greenbelt Hamilton,Paseo Heights,8 Forbes Town Road,Rent to Own Condo
Ayala Land Premier - Exclusive and distinctive living experiences in the Philippines by Ayala Land Inc. anvaya cove, ayala greenfield estates, ayala westgrove heights, Park Terraces, 1016 Residences, Santierra, West Tower, One Serendra, Garden Bridge, Nuvali, Bonifacio Commercial Lots, real estate, properties for sale, subdivisions, condominiums.
Proscenium Rockwell
what a nice article and photograph. i really liked to read this. thanks.
ReplyDelete