About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

White With 1 September

Wow, the last week has flown by so quickly.
Between work, school/kinder activities and sport, our lives are go go go.

The Spring weather is still beautiful and it just makes you smile and feel good.

So I am just popping in quickly to share my page for White With 1 challenge this month which is to use WHITE + ORANGE + BLACK.

I loved this challenge when Mel sent it to me but when it came to creating a page, I was really lost and I am not sure about the final result on this one. But I captured the story behind my photo so that's ok.

I have also worked out that I am in love with the sky.....Getting up early in the morning to walk the dog, there is just something so refreshing about the morning sky.  I have taken many photos on our walks and when I went to find this photo, I realised I had many photos of the sky during the day and towards dusk too.....slightly obsessed?.....lol.


Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Jasx

21 comments:

  1. REALLY LOVIN that tissue paper bubbly background.. I know you have used this on other layouts!! BUT! It stands out more here for me!! I would agree the sky can be a refreshing!! & just give a little lift!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is stunning... LOVE that photo.. it really is amazing.. and I love the afternoon sky, we have some brilliant sunsets! love your background details too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous!!!! i havent been on blogger for a while so just catching up with everything. i wish i had the motivation to get up bright n early....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful..your layout and that photo, of course. Gorgeous texture to your background, I think you did an amazing job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. IKWYM re: 'the sky' as a 10 year old, with my first 'instamatic' camera, I regularly got up before dawn, snuck outside rugged up [Victoria - cold!] & took photos of the dawn...just ADORED the quietness & feeling of being encompassed by the bigness of the world coming to life....& early morning SMELLS different, too. Fresher, cleaner. Waxing lyrical - sorry - but your LO brought back those memories Very Strongly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your LO is amazing Jas - it's great when we can pick out a picture and journal about it - something special about the little things we so often take for granted - the morning is a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a really beautiful photo Jas.
    You've done it fantastic justice with your scrapping, gorgeous texture and and embellishments.
    cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous orange and black spots. Perfect photo.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...this is so striking and beautiful! The photo is breathtaking!!! I love it! Yeap, a perfect way to start your day!!!xxx
    p.s.Thanks for your kind words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. as always another stunning layout and with my favourite: Butterflies! beautiful sunset

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Jas! I love the simplicity of the design and your scrunchy background. I am also so enjoying the Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Military Challenge Coins
    It is just fantastic and superb post especially the picture is so good thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great take on challenge, love your page :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, look at that background & the awesome colours!
    You've done an amazing job with this, Jas...see you can scrap scenic photos...and you do them really well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that background looks amazing Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your scrunched up background Jas! and that photo is just spectacular, amazing to be able to capture all the colours and details so well with your camera! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow!!! Totally inspirational. Okay I'll shut up now about you not making masters lol. If it's any consolation, I didn't make it either lmao. 2 Funny! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is one of the superb post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work and share more posts like it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post you saidthe last week has flown by so quickly but i would like to whole flown quickly.

    ReplyDelete