About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, September 17, 2012

More CSI

Hello lovely ladies.

Just popping in to share my latest CSI page using this case file:

This week I have followed the scheme using the colours provided. I only used a touch of blue.
My evidence is in the book page, well a music book page, circles and buttons.
My testimony is in my handwriting and breaking my journaling across several spots.
And of course the sketch which I flipped.


And I received an email from Scrapbooking Memories today confirming that I wasn't one of the lucky 10 chosen this year for Masters. As much fun as it would have been, I am still thankful for the year I had with SM on their Creative Team.
Congrats to those who did receive the call. I cannot wait to hear who you are.

Until next time.

Jasx

31 comments:

  1. :( I would have loved to see you as Master Jasmine, all your layouts are fantastic and so inspiring. I am looking forward to hearing who it is too, they must be REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What The!!! In my book you are MASTER of Creations girl for sure.... there's always next year though.... I've never applied for the masters!! BUT! If they haven't selected you!! I've GOT N.O Chance...
    This layout is FAN FAB U LAS... Those blue circles are a Awesome touch.. & love that photo..



    ReplyDelete
  3. Be interesting to see who they do select...must be VERY good if you didn't make it cos you're AMAZING...loved your last CSI....love this one:):) that pattern behind is brill...how it gives texture is great:):):)...& there's always next year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great artistic page, love the photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh well you are truly a wonderful scrapper and I know of others who I call a master just because they are. Not because a mag says so..... this is amazing.. always love what you do and enjoy seeing your work in the mags and all the tips you give too.. keep up your wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on this challenge - I'm just doing this one too :) What a fantastic title!! Just saw your sketch page for SC - really love it and how you flipped the sketch - amazing work. Sorry that you didn't make it for Masters - actually you were on my list - I too think your work is wondering and unique - you always make it your own and I like that. So please keep inspiring us :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. **** ooops, meant to say your work is wonderful ***** :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your creations Jas....as said above you always inspire. You have MASTERed all styles!!!
    You are one very talented lady....keep inspiring :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Jas, I love your work.
    What a gorgeous conversation to document that's so funny!
    :( Sad that you didn't get a call.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I love these cool backgrounds of yours!!! Are they tissue paper??? Awesome work!!! And I loved the tutorials I saw at SBM!!!
    Hugss!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous page Jas!!!!! Love what you've done with the combo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry you missed out on the masters - it's probably heck of a stressful anyway and tons of work. And there is always next year! Beautiful layout here . Love the little story and convo that goes along with it. Love the ring stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE you layout Jasmine and I love your creative style. I definitely would've picked you as a Master! Your work is so unique and inspiring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous as always Jas. You have really cracked this case. I'm having withdrawals, so far behind with everything, I haven't done a challenge in over a month & CSI is my all time fave. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous work Jas, such a funny story! They come out with bizarre things don't they? Sorry to hear your didn't make masters, maybe next year? Love your work xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous LO Jas it's fabulous I love the title too. Sorry you didn't make it to masters I didn't even know they had such competition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG I adore this Jas...such a great case file this one ..love it x
    your time on the masters will come Jas, I am sure, I may enter one day but have not as yet ...
    hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jas I just popped in to tell you that I have mentioned you in my post over on the Green Tara blog today. If you want to see, here is the link http://www.greentara1.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/two-totally-different-layouts-using-one.html
    Love how you have solved this case too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Jasmine! I LOVE your title work! Gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just awesome Jasmine I adore the clean grungy style of this one....and I had you picked as a master....dont give up..I didnt !

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love seeing how you interpret the CSI files, and your journalling made me giggle :) Sorry to hear you didn't make the Masters, I love seeing you in print. So, you'll just have to keep submitting stuff ok?!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You know what I always say when something you really badly want doesn't come about, there is a reason why and that is because something else is coming your way. Next year you'll be even better and harder to beat, so you just keep creating and submitting!
    Absolutely loved this when I saw it over at CSI, yes where on earth do they get it from? he he love his grin! really like the layers of this one and the stamped rings. Have a really great weekend will you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is amazing, Jas! Totally amazing. Love your work so much. Spewin' you didn't make masters... that is totally baffling lol. I don't know what to say but "What the???". xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous layout!.....I agree with Eila!...who knows what's around the corner!
    gorgeous work!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi again! Thanks for your kind words on my blog. U R lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. So amazing, Jasmine, I love all the artsy touches and the fabulous bold bits of black. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! Stunning!! This LO is beautiful.

    And I too am a bit gobsmacked about your Masters entry. Keep dreaming though, because it is within your reach..x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Darling layout! Such a sweet photo! Love all the texture! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jas, I don't care what anyone says- you ARE a master!! This layout is proof of your amazing talent~ great photo, love the paint circles, love that you flipped the sketch...awesome. So glad to see you playing along @ OUAS, always such a pleasure...

    Take care dear friend,

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely gorgeous work! Thank you so much for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete