OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I have no words for how much I love this! Just pinned it :) Thanks for playing along with me and the Skissedilla fun this week :) - Ashli
oh that is just too Cool for words Jas!!!! Love Love Love! I see what you mean about colour. :) Enjoy the zoo, and make sure you bring the right little monkeys home. Cheers. xx
HI..This is fabulous.. I love the camera paper in the back ground and the expression on your DD is wonderful.. perfect title too!! so much gorgeousness on this layout!!
Jas ,your page is absolutely fantastic! I'm making a mini album exactly these colors . I'm stamping the white paper ,you'll see it's a happy coincidence. xoxo
WOW! I love this page, the colours really stand out, then the pops of black just jump out too, but there is still so much focus on the photo as well. Wow!
Love your spray of different coloured papers like a bright happy sun and the way you've done your inking with the ombre effect :))))) Kids distracting me already so pressed send prematurely!!
Hi jasmine!!! This is such a lovely, lovely page! The rainbow colors rock and so do you!! Congrats because you are the September Skissedilla winner! Please contact us via the email on the blog with your mailing info so we can get the RAK sent out. :)
Love it!! Great pop of colour :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day at the zoo.
ReplyDeleteLoving the rainbow of colour here. Are the background colours mists or watercolours?
Love...love this!!!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, Jas, this is my favorite page from you, ever!! It is so awesome..the bright bits of color are amazing!! Fabulous job!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOooohh!! This is gorgeous Jasmine!! The colours look fantastic. Have fun at the zoo!! :-) xo
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I have no words for how much I love this! Just pinned it :) Thanks for playing along with me and the Skissedilla fun this week :) - Ashli
ReplyDeleteThis is amazingly gorgeous!!!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteoh that is just too Cool for words Jas!!!! Love Love Love!
ReplyDeleteI see what you mean about colour. :)
Enjoy the zoo, and make sure you bring the right little monkeys home.
Cheers. xx
WOWZER !!!!! fabulous arty idea, and I agree Emma has a beautiful face xoxox
ReplyDeletehope you all enjoyed the zoo x
Gorgeous page!!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME Jas!!! I love it!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHI..This is fabulous.. I love the camera paper in the back ground and the expression on your DD is wonderful.. perfect title too!! so much gorgeousness on this layout!!
ReplyDeletegotta love Amy Tangerine !
ReplyDeletegorgeous page just adore it!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteJas ,your page is absolutely fantastic!
I'm making a mini album exactly these colors .
I'm stamping the white paper ,you'll see it's a happy coincidence.
xoxo
FABULOUS page!!!!! love this Jas!!! the white paper with all the colors looks fantastic and the pic is lovely!!! Beautiful work!!! hugs!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I love this page, the colours really stand out, then the pops of black just jump out too, but there is still so much focus on the photo as well. Wow!
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous !!!! Love the colour !
ReplyDeleteLove the splashes of colour against the black and white background.
ReplyDeleteJas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewow wow wow I adore how alive your layouts are!!!!!
you inspire me!.....
hugz
irini
So beautiful Jas!! Enjoy the holidays with your lovely kids! Ours start TODAY - ooooops!!
ReplyDeleteLove your spray of different coloured papers like a bright happy sun and the way you've done your inking with the ombre effect :))))) Kids distracting me already so pressed send prematurely!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative Jasmine and I love that you always have fresh new ideas! Beautiful layout.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend. xx
So lovely. I love the colourful design smack in the middle of the black and white paper! Cool!
ReplyDeleteAmazing page!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! So beautiful! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is totally awsome! Love that background paper and all the colors popping out!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with Skissedilla this week:-)
Cute and colorful! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh I missed this one! AWESOME! Love the colour - what a cool layout! :D
ReplyDeleteHi jasmine!!! This is such a lovely, lovely page! The rainbow colors rock and so do you!! Congrats because you are the September Skissedilla winner! Please contact us via the email on the blog with your mailing info so we can get the RAK sent out. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, what an LO! Congratulations aswell!!! Love the colours and the background paper aswell for the text :)
ReplyDelete