I am loving playing along with CSI at the moment. Of course colour challenges are my fave but I love having to add the evidence and the testimony into it.
And to add some extra thinking to your page, CSI have teamed up with Once Upon a Sketch for the month of September so now there is a sketch too.
And some sneaks to show the yummy texture and details.
Don't you love the light bulb?
Mum gave me a couple and they were sitting beside my page and it just fitted in perfectly.
I solved my case by using the colour scheme of course, my evidence is in my mesh (gauze), leaves and misting and a bit of tone on tone too. My testimony is in my scattered journaling.
I also used some craft wire to circle my photo as part of the circle element in the sketch.
This photo was taken last weekend when we spent the night in the city with the kids. We stayed at a really nice hotel and it was so much fun showing them the city at night. We often go in during the day but to see the city lights....they loved it.
So back to this pic, we were walking along Southbank with people passing by doing their "thing" and the kids just stopped to look at something, completely oblivious to the rush going on around them.
Thanks for calling in. I hope you have a fab weekend.
We have a quiet one which will be just perfect as life has been a whirlwind lately.
I hear the washing machine just stopped so I had better go and hang the clothes out.....seeya.
Jasx

OH wow this is spectacular...I love that twine? you have got going on encircling the photo!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning Jas, I used the very same Prima range for this challenge too. And aren't those Prima light bulbs awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Need to come back to see Southbank .. Missed it last 2 times. Love this and the way you put it together ., the light bulb is awesome. Perfect! Hope u r well.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout! I am yet to play along over at CSI. Will have to have a go sometime soon because I love the challenges.
ReplyDeleteso stunning :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing.. I love the back ground and the string around the photo just captures them in the moment.. fabulous take on the challenge!
ReplyDeleteLOVE how you used the wire & the brick bg is brill:):) Glad life has taken time to breathe for you:):)
ReplyDeletethis is so gorgeous Jas .. you always have such a special feel to your layouts ...love this very very much ... great pic too .. hugz x
ReplyDeletethanks for always leaving me such beautiful words for me to read too. yes we will meet one day and have lots of fun together xoxo
Wow! Simply beautiful! Love what you've done with this challenge! Looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLove what you've done with this Jas...gorgeous colours, great background work & I love that you've made the photo black & white :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page Jas.. adore your journaling and your fab photo!! LOVE the way you create your LO's!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :)
ReplyDeleteThis is FAN FAB U LAS!! the wire looks FANTASTIC & YEP! gotta love that light bulb!!
ReplyDeleteamazing work! Thanks for playing along with us!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Just mesmerizing. Every one of your LOs are amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteYou sure have a knack for capturing special moments in your photos and on your pages! This has such a beautiful layers and details. Thanks ever so much for sharing your page with us at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteWow, absolutely spectacular lay-out! You really know how to use mixed media in a great way. Your background looks so beautiful. I also love the little lamp - it's the perfect finishing touch! Thank you for playing along at OUAS!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL layout Jas! Very gentle and precious. Love the craft wire!
ReplyDeleteCompletely fabulous layout Jas!!! I'm loving the csi challenges too. Would love to play more often!! That lightbulb is fantastic!! Think I might need some of those!! :-) xo
ReplyDeleteOh Jas this layout is so gorgeous! Love the softness along with the vintage feel..you do colour challenges sooo well and I am always inspired by you. I have been meaning to get back to you for a while now to let you know how special it was to get your comment on my blog...thank you for wondering where I was..its lovely to know someone out there is thinking about you. So happy that you got to meet Nerrida and Karen...I can't wait for the day I get to meet them too! Thanks for always being there..HUGS and have a great week :))xx
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!!!!!!!! I love everything about this page!!!! Wow!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh this this is stunning too. I'm still spun-out you didn't make masters.... it is 2 weird! :O
ReplyDeleteJasmine this is amazing, definitely a fave for me! I love the masking, the twine circle, the corrugated bit behind the photo..so much to love here!! So glad you joined us at OUAS!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust WOW!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the OUAS challenge!
ReplyDelete