About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The last of me for August....promise

The month is nearly over...and I promise this is the last post.

I just wanted to call in to show you two pages I have created for colour challenges (my fave).

The first was for CSI (and very excited to have received a Feature for it).

I have always loved the design of the Case Folder so I decided to use this as my inspiration for my design.

 We are heading to Sydney and Queensland in a couple of months as part of our annual holiday and I cannot wait to show the kids the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. True Australian icons.

And my next page I created for The Color Room as I could not resist this palette.

And my page:
Can you see the backing behind my photo?  It's actually a place mat that Mum bought from a $2 shop. Amazing what you see in an everyday item.....we are always thinking of scrapping aren't we....lol.

Here is a close up:

Now I am off to enjoy the peace that has fallen upon my house tonight. 
My twins (8) have a school sleepover tonight. 
Ahhh, the serenity. 
(I do miss them....honestly.....but the tired Mummy side is sighing with relief.  Only two to feed and look after.....lol)

Jasx

16 comments:

  1. Wow, they are both totally fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layouts and I love how you have used the case file for your design! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both really so wonderful Jas and looksie where the CSI one brought you - to the feature wall! I especially admire your cleverness using the tab files on the first one :)) and the cool unusual ribbon on the second one. Fab work as always darling! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tabs with the clips on the 1st one and the background on the 2nd! Great work!!! And I know the feeling of serenity that you are talking about...pffff
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages! Congrats on your feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both pages are beautiful Jas - loving your style :) Love the tabs for the first one and the idea behind it. And loving the background for the second one - how cool is the matting!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work Jas - glad you snuck these two in just in time! Congrats on your feature over at CSI - love that you have used the actual case file as your inspiration! And your second layout has the most divine background & just LOVE the texture of the place mat - found items are just the best! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are just amazing Jasmine that file folder idea is genius and you have pulled it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. School sleepovers are the best! Hope they had a ball and you got an early night. Love your design for your CSI LO - fabbo! I had to giggle at you using a mat to mat your photo - very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both amazing!! You definitely rock color challenges! I always struggle with them! I reall really love the file folder style of the first one, so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning layouts Jasmine... in true Jasmine style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW these layouts are just amazing Jas! Love how you have used the case file as inspiration...brillant idea! hope you are well :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jas, cool layouts love how you recreated the case flie, Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so inspired by your work- I love all the paint you use! So wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a great idea! Awesome first layout. Second one is also fabulous!

    ReplyDelete