It has taken me 12 days to finally post my WW1 page for this month. The days are flashing before my eyes and I am hoping this week we can finally catch up on EVERYTHING.
DD celebrated her 5th Birthday on Friday. She had a great day and when I download some pics I will share them with you...maybe by her 6th Birthday....lol.
This month's challenge at White With 1 is:
WHITE + MAPS + TRAVEL EMBELLISHMENTS
And my page:
I had a fabulous time at our scrappy retreat last weekend. I think I socialised more than I scrapped but that is half the fun. So I only created 3 pages but I am also working on a quote book which I did quite a few pages for and had a lot of fun getting messy.
I will share those soon too.
Off to complete the next task.....dinner.
Enjoy!
Jasx
SO! Glad to hear that your girl had a Great day...
ReplyDeleteSoooo love your layout! Such a AWESOME design
& that Chicken wire is PRETTY AWESOME Miss J.. x
Wow! This is so striking and interesting with all the textures you've created here, Jasmine! Great photo. Looks like they're standing on the edge of the world. Love that chicken wire!
ReplyDeleteGreat that you had a good time away...sounds like it was all at home waiting for you!!! That photo in your LO I recognised from your Western Rock Climb [well, that's my name for it!] Looks FAB on your WW1 page...love the black & white!!! Good luck with the catch up:):):)
ReplyDeleteWow! This just blows me away! Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! I really LOVE everything about this!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool page Jas, a bit grungy style - love it!! Your random journalling over the page looks great too. Hope you are feeling better and have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteOh WOWSERS Jas, this is my clear "favourite" from everyones. Love the black & white, the grunge, the photo, just love everything about it. Cheers Di xo
ReplyDeletelovin those large arrows Jasmine and the grungy feel to this one!
ReplyDeleteSuper layout!!! Lovin' that wire - sooo cool!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI love the masculine grungy look of this page but most of all I love the journaling.
ReplyDeleteAaaahh this one's really so fab! love the scrunched up paper, the grungy cool look, the arrows and the messy stitching! He he seems you and I are caught up in the same time machine - swoooosh! xoxo
ReplyDeletetotally fabulous Jas, I love your Journalling, spoken from the heart and oh so true.
ReplyDeleteOh this is totally cool!!
ReplyDeleteI love this. All of it!!:-)
Oh my gosh! The black and white are so stunning!! Just amazing...and I really really really love the journaling! Very nice, Jasmine!! Hope life slows down a bit for you, soon!!!
ReplyDeleteloooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee this Jas .... amazing .. hugz xox
ReplyDeleteI am so sick Jas and It is getting me down .. need some healing energy , mwah x
i am siting here looking for a like button... cause this is just UNREAL!! my new Jas fav... oooh... I want to see your count down birthday project ;) (when you have time :)) )
ReplyDeleteand yep... I am in a whirlwind too!!
x
Love this all black and white page. It's so amazing Jasmine! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat page Jas! So agree with your sentiments!! Gosh I am exhausted too - hubby is away and every day has been pretty much a disaster!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the black and white Jasmine!! Such a wonderful grungy guy feel to this layout. :-)
ReplyDelete