About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Scrap for Help - Using some feathers

Have you been over to Scrap for Help this month?  Well they are having a blog hop and the pages you will see along the way are sensational.

So I decided to play along.  Finally I am able to try some challenges.  YAY.

I was sorting through photos the other day and came across this Christmas photo of dd and I was actually inspired to scrap it.....I know it's only July but.....
So I got messy with paint and mist and tried to create a sort of magical feel to the page....I think it worked.

And of course there are a couple of feathers in there too as part of the challenge at Scrap for Help.


Hoping to get my scrap on again tonight after another busy School Holidays Day.....lol.

I hope you have some scrappy time too.

Jasx

23 comments:

  1. Love the feathers. The photo is a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes!!! This is cosmically magical....amazing bg...looks like you've had a great time making this:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is exquisite Jasmine, simply STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the background you've created Jas! Your cluster looks gorgeous too & the feathers are a fab touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a striking colour combo Jasmine!! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo Jas!!! awesome background and love the flower cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The background you have created looks fabulous and very magical. That is such a sweet pic, too. Stunning page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jasmine! What an absolutely stunning creation! I love love the red feathers :) Thank you so much for playing with us, ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully scrapped Jasmine.
    Love the white mist and red feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how gorgeous is that background, stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is just gorgeous!!! So festive! Love what you've done for this challenge...the feathers look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Jas, love the background & I love how you incorporated the feather too. Cheers Di xo
    PS. Loved your piece in the current issue of "Scrapbooking Memories"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jasmine I absolutely love this!! It's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at SFH

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love this, Jasmine!
    Thanks for joining us at SFH

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE that background you have created Jas and it matches the background in the photo so well. Totally fabulous page. I hope you are surviving the school hols!!! It is definitely affecting my scrapping and blogging time!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a beautiful layout Jas!!! Absolutely stunning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jasmine, this is just amazing .. love it!
    Lovely having you join us at SFH...

    ReplyDelete
  18. so sweet beautiful page lovely photo.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woohoo! This is such a beautiful page, Christmassy but still not Christmassy. Love that big photo and the stunning cluster. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, this page is great - I don't see many pages with a black base - you really know how to do that - the misted look goes so well with the photo. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cool layout! Definitely worked!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning photo and page!! Love all your techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!This is a STUNNING page absolutely gorgeus!!!!!!
    I love all the details you always do such a wonderful and fantastic work!!!
    I miss you a nd I love you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Big huges and kisses
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete