About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Playing from the other side

I have played along at Once Upon A Sketch this month, but from the other side this time which was quite fun.

This months challenge was to create a page based on Friends using this sketch:
I have played around with some Tim Holtz products using some techniques I learnt from his class last month. Totally addicted to Tim now.



So school is back now and we are into the full swing of routine again which is great.  I feel so much more organised too.

Thanks for calling in.  See you at your place soon.

Jasx

36 comments:

  1. Jasmine, this is strange, to have you on the other side, lol! But your work is still amazing! This is wonderful, I love all the Tim touches you've added! Love the colors and all those butterflies! And the photo is adorable too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! This is stunning Jasmine! I can definitely see a bit of Tim in there. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh totally gorgeous! I love your take on Tim ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased to have you joining our challenge:) Your layout is absolutely amazing! I just love what you ddi with the glimmer mist. Your background looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee really does feel strange :)) L-O-V-E all the gorgeous touched-by-Timmie effects, your page is really so beautiful and cool! Thanks for sharing it with us at OUAS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your butteflies & that bg with the splodges {???? such a technical term!!!}...& how you've got the quotes as part of the page....looks fab:):) Enjoy playing from the Other Side!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful! I totally love the great amount of creativity you put in every your project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing! Love the photo and love the background. Isn't Tim great? Love his techniques which you've incorporated so well in your layout. Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly gorgeous, Jas...so love the colours and of course the b/flys....
    Thanks for the blog love too, chickie....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI.. This looks amazing, all the details on the back ground are stunning.. i love the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, this is truly a very inspiring background Jas - so creative. Great job with the sketch - great to see your inspiration too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Gorgeous Jas! Love the background and that pic is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I see those Tim Holtz influences all over! I love him too...and seeing this page makes me want to experiment with some techniques too. Love that entire background...and the photo is so very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How funny, I thought you were still part of the DT, because your work is of that level lol!!!
    Seriously, I think I have mentioned in the past how much I enjoy your creations. Everytime there's something new to observe, notice, love. Thank you for the inspiration and for honouring OUAS entering from the other side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is gorgeous I love butterflies and grunge 2 of my favourite things!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW gorgeous LO Jas.. adore the rich colours and mixed media elements.. so delicious!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is TRULY GORGEOUS Miss J..... love all the Butterflies, the layers & the Mixed media feel to this!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing, love that background and the butterflies..So great to see your still playing along with at OUAS =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow - what a stunning layout!!! Love the rich saturated colours - absolutely gobsmacked at your background. Gee - I may need to buy some of these inks!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey Jas this is sooooooooooooooo amazing. you inspire me every time I come here ... you are on fire my friend xoxoox congrats on being featured on CSI I adore that page xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh WOW!!!! You have absolutely mastered those techniques Jas. That layout is fabulous. Love what you have done with the Kaiser paper. Enjoy your routine!!! :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, sooo love the colours & background in this, Jas!
    You've certainly rocked those "Tim" techniques! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, Jas, this is amazing, possibly a favorite from you!!! I love what you've done with all the fun TH elements and techniques, just fabulous!!! How fun that you get to play along with the OUAS challenges from "the other side" these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Jasmine DROOOOOOOOOOOOOlllll I love love this layout adore the colours the texture!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely layout. Love the mix of tecniques!
    Thank you so much for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is totally awesome! Love the background against the BW photo, very cool. Thanks for taking part in our challenge, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  27. It sure is fun playing from the other side of the fence isn't it?! What a stunning layout!! So Timmy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. love your bakground! Thanks for playing wth us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG, Jasmine, what an amazing page, very artsy and energetic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so amazing. Love the colours and all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  31. gosh this is breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the background.It looks like graffiti.It makes your page so vivid.Thank you very much for joining us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your work, but this goes to degfinitivamente list of my favorites!
    Stunning!

    ReplyDelete