About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Friday to You

Another week is ending.  And we are nearly in August.  Can you believe it?
The countdown is on for my darling girl who is turning 5 on the 10th August.  I really must get organised and start thinking about what we can spoil her with....lol.  And I am going to try and make something like Felicity did HERE for a countdown to the special day.  Make sure you check it out, such a fab idea and of course, beautifully done by Flis.

I was sitting here finalising my last Scrapbooking Memories CT project when I realised I had not posted my Scrap the Girls page for this month.  I am so easily sidetracked.  I will get back to the CT work when I have finished this post....

The challenge this month is to use Black and White plus one other colour.  Yellow was the first colour that popped into my head so I went with it.
This is a page using some photos Hubby took the other week when we climbed "Big Rock". I honestly think it looks like we are standing on the moon so I kind of went with that and made it a bit "out there".


Thanks for visiting.

Hoping you have a wonderful weekend.

Jasx

22 comments:

  1. i LOVE this Jas!!!! Beautifully clean and simple layout with the perfect amount of pops and splatters of colour and so well balanced. Love the moon photos too!! Have a lovely weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It rocks. Simple as that. No more to say. Cept it's STUNNING:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic Jasmine! Love the 'splats' of yellow. I'm onto my last article for SM as well. Lol! Won't know what to do with myself next month. :)
    Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you split the butterfly. The twine is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was just thinking the same as Lauren, love how you split the butterfly. The B&W photos are really great too and that twine meandering over your page is such a wonderful detail. LOVE the splatter! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is spectacular!!! truly amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! this is stunning, I love your use of white space in your scrapping Jas.
    thanks for joining us at STG this month
    D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, nothing nasty in previous comment, just my brain not working ;)
    Gorgeous layout Jas, I so love this colour combo & I love what you've done with it...beautifully balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow this is super!
    Fantastic Photo's and very clever design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing, Jas.....love your choice of yellow and hoa you've split the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great page Jas, I love the simplicity of it. Fabulous & so are those photos. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jas I just absolutely love this page. Love the way you played with the string along with your journaling and the simple colors here...looks fab with those awesome pics...perfect!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Jas this is so striking ... love the black and yellow with all that white space ... truly a spectacular page .. love it ..
    Tara's photos are awesome aren't they ... she has received a few bookings already so she is so excited ... she has finally found herself and is so happy , thanks for looking at her work and leaving a comment, she was thrilled x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! Love the combination of the yellow with the black and white! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. just picking me jaw back off the floor.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful layout, the butterfly & twine are fabulous. Thanks for playing at STG.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. All I can say is STUNNING, just stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowsers! What a ripper layout!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow awesome page Jasmine! Love the clean design, thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally fantastic your cool, contemporary LO design

    ReplyDelete