If you would love to win this pack of goodies, please visit Helen Tilbury here.
Have a looksee through her blog while you are there.
She creates beautiful pages, always full of colour and detail. You wont be disappointed.
Giveaway Rules {What you need to do to win}
1. You need to be a follower of my blog.
2. You need to leave me a comment telling me how approximately
long you've been following my blog and where you originally
"found" me, as far as you can remember! (this is just for my
interest and won't prejudice you as it's a random draw!}
3. You need to post my giveaway image into your sidebar OR
into a post on your blog - together with a link to my blog,
telling people that I have a giveaway running until the end of June.
4. You need to come back to THIS POST (I will keep it linked
up in the sidebar so all you need to do is CLICK ON THE IMAGE
to get back to here) to leave ANOTHER COMMENT saying you
have posted it and paste in the link into the comment so I
can check up on you :)
A BIT MORE THAN USUAL BUT YOU HAVE THE WHOLE MONTH!
OPEN INTERNATIONALLY TO ANYONE
ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AS ALL GOOD GIVEAWAYS
SHOULD BE DON'T YOU AGREE?!?
Giveaway Closes Saturday 30 June midnight EST
and the winner will be announced on Monday July 2nd
Open to anyone who has NOT already won a RAK
from me in the past so everyone gets a chance :)
Awesome Rak from Helen...good luck!
ReplyDeleteLovley giveaway - I fllow you on GFC as Jessica Knox, joined as I want to enter the giveaway but I promise I will stick around as I find your posts inspiring.
ReplyDeletehttp://ohsogawjess.blogspot.co.uk/
Posted on my blog http://ohsogawjess.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/crafty-giveaway.html
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing Jas ... will visit Helen x
ReplyDeleteWow Jas a whole post dedicated to me?! You are too kind :) xo
ReplyDelete