About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Color Room - #111

Happy Thursday.
So far today I have, been for a 5km run, got the kids off to kinder and school, walked the dog, finished my work, finished a page, blog hopped and now sharing a page with you.  And it is only 11.10am.  Imagine what I can get done for the rest of the day....lol.

This week's palette as TCR is:
And I created:
My computer shows the fourth colour as a greysih tone but I think some have used brown...anyways, this is it. 
I just love this photo of DS and I.  He had had a meltdown so I sat with him until I could make him smile again. I'm glad DH caught it on camera.

And a photo update for you too while I am here.

Our sweet neighbour made these for us and when we went to eat our yummy cupcakes, we found out they were balls of icing.  Far too sweet (and I am sure not one bit good for you) so we couldn't eat them.
I had to go with DS creating his project for school about Pluto. 
The river near my house where I go for my runs.  Views like this make it that little bit easier.
My runners are my best friend.  They come with me to the gym, for a run and to walk the dog.  I think I give them a fair workout.
With my gorgeous gal.  I love this funky shot.
She doesn't look happy because she had just taken a tumble down the stairs and we were snuggling on the couch to make her feel better. Thank goodness she didn't break anything....lol.
A common site at our house. The kids use the laptop for homework and for fun.  And nothing like having an audience watching you....lol.
A new day breaking.  I took this photo this morning on my run.  The colours were amazing.

And just in case you didn't know, Apple Tree Land Designs are now making kits again.
So if you are looking for something like this
Then head over and place your order.

Thanks for getting through all of that.

See you next time.

Jasx

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Jas. Love seeing your daily photos and the stories behind them. A ball of icing though!! However cute, totally inedible! I thought they were cupcakes too! It's the thought that counts though! :)

    You made me feel incredibly lazy though... it's 11:32am, all I've done is have a shower and crawl up back in bed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!! Love the gorgeous pop of red on your layout! and your daily photos are great...thanks for sharing :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and journalling!!! Wow you have been busy this morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! You are awesome! I can't believe you managed to get so much done in such little time! You are like a superwoman! WTG Jas - I absolutely love your layout... in true Jas style it is so rich and stunning. :D Your photos are great too - love the "cupcakes" they look so cute! Pity about them being only icing though... lol! Icing is what I don't like and usually pick off! Unless it's chocolate and not gross... okay enough blabbing! Bye! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I've said before, you are a super woman!!! I love your layout! so eye catching!!!Great work as usual!!!
    Hugssss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about busy...worth the early morning run for this sunrise...LOVE your big butterfly on your LO & that misting:):))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You give another dimension to the "empty spaces" style. Your page is empty-spaced yet full of details. Love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that layout is stunningly simple!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI.. this layout is amazing.. I love the butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! This is just beautiful! It has such a nice look to it. Balanced so well with the butterfly and the ribbon...perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the simplicity of this Jas...shows off that special photo perfectly.
    Loved looking at your daily photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so awesome- you never fail to create something that is filled with the love you have for your babies- the simple design here totally reflects that emotion- this is fabulous, can't get over it!
    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layout Jas and wow what a super productive morning...so love those mornings just makes you feel so good!
    Good positive vibes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layout is gorgeous Jas, your gorgeous photo, the butterfly, you interpretation of the colors, all amazing. Love your daily photos too, these are always great to get a glimpse into everyday life aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous page! Congrats on the feature!! Well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pic and page Jaz congrats on the feature thinking of you take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that page Jas ... so wonderful and seeing all your pics is a window to your world .. TFS xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some lovely photos there Jas - 'specially you and your girl - and another lovely meaningful page :)

    ReplyDelete