About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, March 26, 2012

TCR #103

I have had another play with The Color Room this week. Not a color combination I would normally use but I managed to pull some bits and pieces together.  I have had these butterflies in my stash for soooo long and they were the perfect colors.

My aim this year is to use up as much of my older stash as possible (and I am on my way which is great).  This will in turn allow for new supplies....lol.


And my page:

We had a very very busy weekend and I did not go near the computer or scrappy stuff so I hope to pop past your blog this week and see what you have been up to.

Take care.

Jasx

17 comments:

  1. wow, beautiful photos, and beautiful layers and details, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it & love your pics too. Always love your work. This is a great colour pallette but I don't think I will get to play along this week, running out of time & steam!!!
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love those Butterflies, why on earth do we hoard these things away, I know I'm guilty of doing the same.
    I like your plan though of making room for newer stash. :)
    Gorgeous pictures!!
    Cheers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. my goodness Jas... I love that page... circle photos.. squeal... love it.
    Enjoy your week sweets :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING Jas!! Love those big butterflies and the circle photos are really eye catching! I too have a goal of using up older stuff this year...have too, its starting to take over the house...lol!! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh those butterflies look INCREDIBLE totally love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jasmine I lvoe the black and white photo against the pink and blue background just gorgeous!!...so inspiring!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a wonderful LO! I love it, the shape of it, the butterflies and the circles. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it's beautiful Jas, even though you have lots of gorgeous things on the page, the photo's still stand out - it's lovely to look at and very well balanced ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is just gorgeous Jas! I'm sure I have those butterflies buried away somewhere too LOL! I love this combo and want to play too - but time is running out as usual...great layout & lovely photo/s too! Adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Love this! The circles look fab with those lg. butterflies! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo Beautiful!!! love the printed butterflies and the circles!!!
    Have a nice day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool page i just love those great big butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it Jasmine! Gorgeous pic of your kiddies too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. DH is complaining about my piles in the kithcen, in the lounge, on chairs in the study .... but it's soo difficult to use up the stash when seeing all the new beautiful stuff online. You always have the sweetest photos Jas, no wonder with 4 cutie pies to capture with your camera! love the big butterflies! xoxox

    ReplyDelete