Just a little bit of eye candy for you girls.
Head over to Chantelle's blog and you too could be in the running for this gorgeous pack.
* a pile of coloured doilies
* bag of mini doilies
* bag of wooden buttons
* pink, blue and green paper flowers
* small bingo cards
* story book cards with twine
* 5m pink twine
* 3 white blooms
* vintage book print paper doilies
* white paper doilies
All you need to do is leave a comment and be a follower of my blog ☺ and if you share this on your blog, I will add your name twice to the draw ☺
Winner will be drawn on Wednesday 29th Feb.
Hurry on over.
Hi Jaz, I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by & "following" my shop blog today, however that is purely my shop stuff. My proper blog with all my own personal work etc is discreativespace.blogspot.com if you would like to visit!! I hope you do as I am a big fan. I have to keep the two seperate as all my customers were just copying my work instead of coming to class!! Hence a loss of income. I keep nthe content to a minimum on the shop one. Di xo
ReplyDelete