Good evening girls.
Well the boys started a new year at school today and DD started 4yo Kinder.
The house has been so quiet without the boys and I have completed so much in a day.
They all seemed to have a wonderful day. Great classes and teachers and a good start to the year. YAY.
Here are the crazy bunch before first day of school this morning.
Now on to a scrappy share.
Come and join in the fun at Bird Is The Word using the word JOURNEY.
You will have the next four weeks to create a project using the word JOURNEY.
As always, you are welcome to use the word as a title or in the journaling of your project.
And if you need some wonderful inspiration, just head over here and see the fabulous pages by the DT. Gorgeous work.
I have had this photo for soooooo long and have always wanted to scrap it and this was the perfect challenge for it.
And I am joining in with Fat Mum Slim's February Photo a Day which is this:
So day 1 - Your view today
I took this whilst walking the pooch. This is the view from the park around the corner and you can see the City of Melbourne in the horizon.
And I have to say a BIG BIG thank you for your gorgeous comments on my last page. Your words are my encouragement and inspiration to keep working. Thanks again.
Jasx



Such a GR8 School pic of your 4 Gorgeous Kids....
ReplyDeleteYour BITW Layout is FAN FAB U LAS!!!
& YEP! I agree this pic went well this Newest Bird's Word JOURNEY!!!!!
Lovin the Stitching & the placement of the Buttons.... ♥♥
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that technique with the photo is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!
ReplyDeleteLove that layout...the pic, papers, colours, title, journaling, all of it!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your quieter days...brilliant photo of the kids!
Oh wow! What a stunning layout Jasmine! Absolutely love that photo and you've scrapped it to perfection!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pic of your 4 kids too. xx
wow Jas this page is a masterpiece too .. love the papers and the pic is so special .... awesome work ... you have the midas touch ... love your family pic, your children look so gorgeous ... love Heather x
ReplyDeletethanks for your congrats on my published work x
Love the page and photo too. I took our youngest up to our capital Stockholm for a ong week end before Christmas because she wanted to see the NASA exhibition that is travelling the world. It was so exciting!...even for me :-)
ReplyDeleteYou have such a bunch of gorgeous boys there. I am of the impression that they bear a resemblence to their mother...?
Have a lovely week end!
What a gorgeous layout! Just love the teal against the black & white!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful photo of your little ones :)
Your page is Fantastic ! Great photo, but ( as they say on the castle ) it's really what you've done with it. Perfect in every way. xx
ReplyDeleteAwww great pic of your 4 glad they had a good first day.
ReplyDeleteLove the stitching on this layout Jas and Awesome photo and journalling.
I decided to do the Feb photo a day and then forgot to take a pic for yesterdays prompt (der) although I guess I could manage to use 'words' as a prompt for back to school pics I did take plenty of those! Before my SD card disappeared inside my computer, long story! Cheers enjoy your weekend. :)
how awesome is that! I love what you have created with the photo - its such a poignant LO - and message to your son! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSuper duper page!!! And your photo is lovely for the challenge too! :D
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos and stunning layout, awesome :)
ReplyDeleteFlippin AMAZING Jas!! Love the gorgeous photo AND they way you have displayed it! The stitching is amazing too!! Love the school photo...hope you are going okay with them all at school and Kinder! HUGS :)))x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout Jas - love the monochromatic scheme. Lovely photo of the kids too - your big boy is growing up!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos and that wonderful lo! Just perfect! :)
ReplyDeletewhat can I say? You never dissapoint - Love, love your work!
ReplyDeleteThat photo is awesome, what a view!!
Your kiddies look so adorable :0) Yep, it is so quite with them back at school...I kinda miss the noise sometimes but IYKWIM?
Hugs
xoxo
Such a beautiful LO Jas.. love that photo and the way you have scrapped it, really draws you in!! Glad your kidlets had a great start to the school year.. love the pic, they are so adorable!! :)) hugs
ReplyDelete