Popping in quickly to show you my Scrap The Girls page for October.
This was a fabulous challenge set by our Guest Designer Marelize.
She asked us to create a page using the word LOVE in your title and to use 'distressing' on your page.
I used a piece of cardboard from a sheet set, painted it white, distressed some gorgeous MME paper, added some muslin from the wrap my daughter is holding in the photo
added some Websters bloomers, a handmade paper tissue flower, some butterflies (cannot get enough of them)
and this is what I created
(I Love to watch my baby sleep)
I think the fun part was finally creating a page in a size other than 12x12.
I will certainly be trying it again.
Well I am off for a weekend with the girls tomorrow. I cannot wait. See you next week.
Jasx



Oh my!!!! This is so incredibly beautiful. Love the different format!! Love the carboard, that stunning paper, tissue paper flower...ALL OF IT!! And that is the sweetest little baby photo ever. :-)
ReplyDeletewow! stunning. Simply gorgeous work.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Jas! I love the size, the mix of textures and that gorgeous photo :) Have a wonderful weekend away - sounds like you've earnt it - we still have a week of school holidays to go here. Oh and my two love to argue - about anything or is that everything...
ReplyDeleteOH Jas this is just the most precious layout, I love how the softness and the grunge of the cardboard just works so beautifully together!
ReplyDeleteoh Jas I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it .... so soft, and pretty with a balance of the texture given by the corrugated board ... love it to bits .. hugz x
ReplyDeleteWOW jasmine!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous layout here that you have done!!!
I so love that photo just too cute!!!!
WOW WOW WOW i love how you think outside that square and how you used that cardboard from a sheet set, & how you painted it white looks FABO!!
Take care
TONI
XOXOXOOX
simply ADORABLE - looks very shabby chic - the tissue flower is so pretty - love the texture of the chipboard - awesome work once again!!
ReplyDeletesoft and beautiful!! Love it!! That flower is awesome too!! xox ps. HAVE FUN!!
ReplyDeleteStunning layout!!! I love that deep rich pink alongside the soft pastels - so lovely! WTG - you are so rockin' with ideas. Love this! Have a fantastic weekend! :D
ReplyDeletexo
Another beautiful layout & that photo is just sooo perfect with the corrugated & pink. Love it all. Cheers Di xx
ReplyDeleteOh my! This rocked my eyeballs just now! Very lovely.
ReplyDeleteWOW Jas your page is so beautiful.. the colours and textures are divine and what a stunning photo.. LOVE THIS!!! Have a wonderful weekend :)) hugs
ReplyDeleteThis is so, so pretty. Your papers match that picture perfectly!! I love to watch my baby sleep too...they look so peaceful. Have a FUN and FABULOUS weekend!
ReplyDeleteJas my girl...this is AMAZING!!! Love the corrugated card for one and the size is so awesome...and the photo...so precious and sweet! Have a great weekend with the girls :))xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Great to see you trying out a different size.
ReplyDeletethis is just stunning!!
ReplyDeletelove this new size, colours and distressing is all so pretty!!
Wow! This is just beautiful! Love the soft pp for the pic and the painting on the cardboard along with your handmade flower is perfect!
ReplyDeletethat page is so soft and sweet - I just want to touch it! GORGEOUS!!
ReplyDeletex