........I honestly don't know where she gets it from......more on that later.
Scrap the Girls this month is a product challenge. What does that mean?
Well you need to use CLIPS. Any sort of clips, paper clips, bulldog clips.....
Mal sent us some clips to use in our pages and she said in her note that she loves stationary. Well I wrote back to her to tell her that I too love stationary and when I was younger (and sort of still would) I wanted to work in a Newsagent because I just loved stationary. A bit sad??
My darling daughter has inherited a trait from her dear old Mummy. We like to do things a certain way. We can be bossy to make sure it goes our way and we sometimes get upset if it doesn't.......
Our little tea party a few weeks ago was a classic example and I am so glad I ran to get the camera to capture her reaction so she too can show her daughter one day as I think it might just pass through the generations.....
And can you see that gorgeous pink rolled flower, it is from Pretty Paper Petals. A bit cute.
Now I will update you on my 30 Day Photography Challenge snaps:
Day 4. Something green (this little guy in my garden carries a big weight on his shoulders (or head)....
Day 5. From a high angle
Today I need to take a photo form a low angle. I am still trying to think of something exciting.
Well that's it from me. Thanks for stopping by and thank you for any comments you leave. I love it.
Jasx
I have a daughter just like that too! LOL Love the layout - especially the bright colours on the black background. xx
ReplyDeleteOh yeah sooooo totally loving the brights on the black!!
ReplyDeleteI too love stationary.....LOVE those smiggle shops hehe
Love and peace xox
WOWZers JAS!!
ReplyDeleteLove the Bright Colors
All the white stitching on the Black Cardstock Totally ROCKS!!!!!
Your Such a Clever CHICK A DEE......
Your blog is always OOOOOOOoozing with Inspiration!!
THANKS..... xx
Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog yesterday, Jas! I love stationary too! I regularly go to Smiggle, typo, Kikki K. and more! It's fun! In recent years, stationary got a whole lot even more exciting!!! Hey your layout is one of my faves - it just pops with fun-ness and I love the colours on the black - so striking. Yay! :D
ReplyDeleteOOOHH love the yummy colours and embellies on the black background Jas.. so striking.. love the journaling too!! :)) hugs
ReplyDeletethe pink a nd yellow against the black looks fab!
ReplyDeleteOhh YES!!! Jas, you've rocked another layout!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just so beautiful and stunning!! Those photos are just so darn cute!!!heheheheh
And so love love that dark black background it so makes everything on it just POP!!!!
Take Care
and thanks so much for all your comments **HUGS**
TONI
XOXOXO
oh i'll swap my DS for your DD... or maybe you wouldnt like that coz he is the SAME... really.. if i dont butter the toast just right etc..etc.. blah blah blah..... anyho thanks for the lovin..and if you lived closer i would steal your black lab.... lol.
ReplyDeleteoh forgot to say.that layout is amazing.. i am such a HUGE fan of black cardstock backgrounds... sweet......
ooohhh Jas ..this is superb... love the dark background against the bright-ness of the colours ... and the embellies are sooooo cute just like your DD... love your family pic too ... precious ... hugz x
ReplyDeleteTeehee.....those pics are just sooooo cute and your LO is gorgeous. Luv your daily photos too.
ReplyDeleteheee heee heeee this is sooo funny!! Love those photos Jas - classic!
ReplyDeleteThe colours really pop on the background of black - just Fab!!
Oh ROFL!!! Your title and photo is hysterical!!! That is too funny, I would be dying! LOL! Awesome page on black! The colors just pop, love it!
ReplyDeleteHi Chicky, I love this - so typical of a little kid! Thanks for keeping me inspired while I have been lacking in the 'everything paper and blog' department! Hoping to be around a bit more from now!
ReplyDeleteHave loved catching up on what you have been up to! Thanks.
x Marcia (bloggers being a pest!)
Fabulous Jas, just love all those bright colours. I've always loved stationary too, could happily wander the aisles at officeworks for ages ;)
ReplyDeleteJas - I can't believe you set the tea set up wrong. What were you thinking?! Love that you ran to get the camera - naughty mummy ;) I think you should consider working at Kiki K - stationary sensory overload - seriously I go in there to stroke the displays and test all the pens...heaven.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are having fun with your camera! Love the layout. Kids & their funny little traits!! I see so much of me in mine it's pretty scary!!!
ReplyDelete