About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shouting it from the Roof Top

I have never entered Scrapbooking Memories Masters Competition before but this year I thought I would give it a go.
Why not I say?
Apart from wanting to receive lots of goodies to play with, I would have loved the challenge. 

But alas, NO, I didn't receive that call from Cassie yesterday......:(

I don't think of myself as being up there in the top 10 with all of the talented ladies that entered but of course, I still hoped.

Maybe they lost my number.......lol.

But to those gals that did get the best Scrapping phone call ever,
CONGRATS TO YOU.
I can't wait to find out who you are (and I actually have a few of you pegged....can't wait to see if I'm right).







BUT

Today I received an email from Cassie that said

"I am writing to invite you to be a part of the Scrapbooking Memories Creative Team for 2012!"

OMG.
I nearly fell off my chair.
What?
Me?
Jasmine Shea?
Creative Team for Scrapbooking Memories?
Really?
Did I mention that I read the email about 20 times.....ok, maybe 25.
I am still pinching myself so I can imagine how the Masters must feel...........and they can't tell anyone....

Now Kim Jeffress if you have any tips, please share.....lol.
I am pretty nervous about it all.

I might just go back and re read the email again to make sure I read it right.....

Jasx

40 comments:

  1. OMG amazing news Jas! Can't wait to see your gorgeous work in SM future issues. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge congrats to you! So well deserved! Can't wait to see what you do in the mag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I would be rereading that email too! That's awesome news, so well deserved...your work is stunning :) Enjoy the year ahead...can't wait to see what you come up with! So happy for you, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you read right Jas... cause you totally utterly deserve it.. you are VERY talented! Cant wait to see you in print next year:)))
    enjoy your night xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAHOOOOOOOOO Hahahaha I think I read the email about 20 times as well last year, all I can say is have fun, it has been an awesome experience for me, I have met a very good friend through the process, I am sooooooooo excited for you Jas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how awesome!! a BIG congrats to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha first I wonted to say so sorry :))))
    But when I read more ... WOW girl .. happy congratulations !!!
    Stop reading go to celebrate !!! :)))))
    Cherubs

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Good on you! Thats fabulous news! Congratulations!! Hope you have a really awesome year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS. And what a tease that you can tell people and the masters cant!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds fantastic Jas! I get that mag here but it comes a couple of months late - I keep meaning to subscribe but just haven't got around to it. I was so excited when I first read about the Masters years ago - I e mailed to find out if I could enter but they said I can't :( I'm not exactly sure what it means to be on the Creative Team but it sure sounds good :) What do you have to do & do you get free stuff!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!!!! WWWWWHHHHHHOOOOHHOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW WOW WOW !!!!! so deserved Jas.. your work is super duper awesome , always love everything you do .... I wondered what that shouting was I was sure I heard you from here ... LOL ...
    I am sooooooooooooo thrilled for you ... enjoy the ride ... hugz x
    I have just received my very first commission and it will be published in December .... I sent it all off last week ... 3 layouts and a tutorial ... very excited I am ... xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats are definately in order. Well deserved. Your work is always fabulous & you are such an inspiration to so many people. Congrats again & enjoy it all. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jasmine, I know how you feel! I am the other one who got the same e-mail. Yeah, I'm still pinching myself too. I guess we'll be in this together. Looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG Jas!! You definitely deserve this - your work is fabulous!! Well done :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh, i bet you are shouting Jas, that's wonderful news - good on your for entering your fabulous work. I really should get on that band-wagon soon and sub some LO's - it looks fun!! Enjoy the fun ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. From My Roof top to Your's WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO
    A Big Congrats JAS..... Not surprised thou you & Your Work are TOTALLY INSPRING & it need's to be shared with everyone!!! YOUR GO GIRLFRIREND...
    HUGS xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! That is awesome news. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT
    You so deserve this Jasmine!!!! you are one heck of a scrapper and they would have been silly not to pick you!!!!
    WOW im so so excited for you CONGRATS!!!!....
    I cant wait till the world see's your layouts they way we do!!! such an inspiration you are!!!
    LOVE LOTS
    TONI
    XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woweeee jas!!! I guess i should say condolences for the masters app... but woweee for the creative team member!! well done hon!! you will do such great things and i'm so happy for you!!!! hugs and squeals! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOO HOO!! SUper huge Congrats Jas! You may be surprised but I am not! Your work rocks big time and they would've been mad to not take notice!! Enjoy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOO HOO Jas WTG and huge congrats.. such exciting news and you so deserve it, your creations are an inspiration to so many and I'm not surprised SM snapped you up!! I can't wait to see your gorgeous work in print next year!! Big hugs :)))

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am squealing with excitment for you Jas!!! So exciting and well deserved!!! HUGE CONGRATS and I can't wait to see what you have for us for the next 12 months! Enjoy your journey! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. congrats jASMINE!!! So happy that I get to see your stunning creations in my favourite scrap mag. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations!! I love your work and totally enjoy reading your blog :) Can't wait to see what you do for the next 12 months

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yay!!! WTG Jas! So super happy for you! YIPPEE!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations Jasmine AWESOME news :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Huge Congrats (again) Jasmine!! How totally awesome! You know I love your work and I think you will make an amazing Creative Team member!! Way to go!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome!! I am so very happy for you...that is such wonderful and happy news! I am so, so very excited for you! You rock you layouts and deserve to be on this team!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow that's so so awesome. Big congratulations, your work is wonderful Jasmine. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in the mag next year too! xox

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome news, Jas!!! So well deserved & huge congrats....ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So not surprised Jas...Your work is totally amzing and inspiring...have lots of fun...

    ReplyDelete
  33. OH WOW!! That is super exciting!! Good on you!!! Can't wait to see you in the Mag!! YIPPEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I think I said congrats on FB but this is so great it deserves a double
    Congratulations :) you'll do a super job, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  35. So so thrilled for you Jas hun. What a fantastic year you'll have. You'll be fabubulous on the team.Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  36. AAAAAH - NOW I know the reason for the congrats in your next post and it certainly calls for more than that *happy dance*. This is really awesome and fantastic news Jas yay yay yay!!! WOOT WOOT!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations, well deserved. Your work is beautiful, have fun along the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats Jasmine!!! I am not surprised at all, your work is fabulous!! You will have a great year, the girls at SM are fabulous to work with. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW, I'm a bit behind on blogs, haven't visited anyone lately....HUGEST CONGRATS to you!!! That is one exciting email! You are amazingly talented! Sooo happy and excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Huuuuge Congratulations Jasmine!!!! WTG!! You will so Rok this!!! You are perfect for this position!!!! I remember how excited I was when I got the call, be loud and proud about it!!!!

    Cheers and I so look forward to seeing more of your creativity!!!!

    Louise :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete