About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, August 22, 2011

New Life - Anothery for Handmade by Suzanne

Me again with another page for Handmade by Suzanne using the Kaiser Hunt & Gather range.
The papers freaked me out a little at first like I have said but I just love how the pages came together.

When we went to Kinglake National Park I took a series of photos of the country side after having come back to life from the Black Saturday Bushfires.  I used one of them in this page.
Now getting inside my head here, warning, this could be scary.....hehe.....I tried to keep the page very simple in design and color, keeping it neutral and then using a large Prima Flower, I wanted it to be a highlight on the page to represent the new life in the forest of trees.....I know I am not really explaining it that well but I think you might just understand what I mean....




Thanks for popping in and I'll be past your place soon.

Jasx

24 comments:

  1. Oooh this is just beautiful Jas! Love the flower :)

    Have fun at the expo on Saturday! If I wasn't on placement now I would definitely go for a weekend - love Melbourne! We have paper fairs, but nothing as awesome as interstate :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear ans sweet friend!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is GORGEUS, STUNNING , MARVELOUS.....I´m in love with you have done....!!!This place look so great definitely I will like to go one day!!!!!
    I wish a wonderful week....
    Kisses and huges with love
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jas, the page is beautiful!
    I loved the picture.
    Thank you for the visits and sweet comments on my blog.
    I love your work!
    xoxo,
    Tania.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hessian! Gorgeous layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection Jasmine!!!! This is just so beautiful. You have excelled with that paper range. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its scary that range of papers, but i love what you have done! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the fussy cutting! Fabulous page, I would have run a mile from those papers, but you've made them look awesome :-) well done!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your a Legend JAS! You have once again created an absolutely FAN FAB U LAS Layout my Girl....
    & oooooh WOW what a view it is!!
    The layers, Hessian & that big Prima Flower SOooooo works perfectly!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just stunning! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I have NEVER seen Kaiser look so good lol! just beautiful! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so beautiful Jas.. love the layering and hessian and your beautiful photo.. just perfect!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful - the design really draws your eye to the fabulous picture - love the flower!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very rustic feel...goes great with your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. okay so WOW..
    and WOWO.. and WOWZERS..
    i think that is just totally amazing.. wow.
    the colours of that background..that stunning stunning photo... and those stunning and well just down right freaking amazing layers... OMG.. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. just gorgeous, know exactly what you were getting at with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Jas - I agree with Anita - I've never seen Kaiser look so good too! :D You have worked with these papers SOOOO well. Kaiser would be stoked to see this stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic layout, love the hessian and that huge bloom is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful in it's simplicity - I totally get what you mean...

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG !!!!! this is drop dead gorgeous !!!!!! stunning design, stunning pic, stunning everything ..... a total standout ... beautiful work my friend ... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow this page is stunning ;) hey jas you should join mardi,janelle and i in the thrifty thursday post, yah you getting some nice dresses !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely darling page! I understand perfectly and that gorgeous flower is such a gem on your page.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Enjoy your little find Jas ...Oh my you will have fun

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Jasmine love how you have done this page beautiful.Take care Kerry see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete