They are not the greatest lyrics are they? But that song pops into my head whenever I hear that word.
So head over to Bird is the Word and you will see that this fortnight our word is "Memory" (or "Memories" if you prefer.)
I created a page with some hidden journaling which is just about the phase we are going through at the moment with our boys and that some days I find it a big challenge to teach them about sharing, co-operating, being nice to one another and anything else that goes with boys aged 7 and 9. I know that one day, this will all be a memory and we will have moved onto the next chapter.
And a close up of the Imaginarium Designs corner chippy and some yummy rolled edges.
And can I tell you how much I looooooove this 7 Gypsies Paper? So much so that I have used it on another page and then bought another set of it. I love the colors and especially teamed with aqua. De-lish.
I know the photo looks dodgy but I printed it on cardstock to make it look old. I wanted to print it on the brown bag but sort of mucked it up so had to go with this. Oh well.
And FYI:
Bird is the Word is going to be looking for new design team members and you are all invited.
The official announcement will be made on September 1st.
We are especially looking for a design team member who will create a sketch for us every two weeks, so if you or if you know anyone who is interested, please pass along this information.
Wendy is fabulous to work with and it's a pretty awesome bunch of gals so check it out.
Have a fab night!
Jasx
WOW WOW WOW Jas!!!! I am loving it all!!! I so so love that photo and how it looks aged just by printing it onto cardstock!! WOW very clever I must say!!
ReplyDeleteand so love those rolled edges YUMBO!!!
OH and I don't think that I have thanked you lately for your dear and kind words over at my blog.. SO THANK YOU... I always love reading what you have to say, you to me Jasmine are such an inspiration and everytime you leave me a comment my smile goes from ear to ear!! so again THANKS ** HUGS**
Toni
XOXOXOXO
hey Jassy ... love this one.. what a great family photo..and doh about the bag not working but it still looks super fab.... woot woot.. oh and good luck with the sharing... crap it.. LOL.
ReplyDeletelots of sugar to you... mwah.
ADORE your beautiful LO with your gorgeous family pic Jas.. love the distressed, slightly grungy feel and the red & black accents. That 7 Gypsies paper looks fantastic up close.. I might have to put that on my wish list. Take care :)))
ReplyDeleteWOW, what a lovely picture of you all - it really stands out and is complimented by lovely papers and embellies - love the chipboard peaking out and I love the rolled edges - just love that style!! Well done!!
ReplyDeleteOh Jas this is gorgeous - a real tearjerker too! Maybe you could have a warning at the beginning of the post to make sure the Kleenex is nearby. LOL. Seriously this has left me with a lump in my throat. I LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteTotal GORGEOUSNESS!! You have Such a beautiful Family .. The photo printed on Cardstock is Awesome, I love the idea!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe color combo here is Divine... these color work real well together!!!!!!
Also the twine across the Photo is FAN FAB U LAS.... xx
Nicely done Jasmine! Love how you used the gypsies paper..I hope you and your family are all doing well.
ReplyDeletelove it jas! so important to scrap the whole range... good, bad and difficult! Gorgeous colours and combinations hon. :)) c
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Jas! Love how you printed that photo! Those paper are delish and you have woked wonders with them. Have a great week xoxo
ReplyDeletewow oh wow !!!!! another stunner I think this is my fave at the moment ... love the way you have captured both masculine and feminine on the same page and that technique of the string is awesome ... love the 7Gypsies papers ... and you have used then perfectly ... awesome ... hugz x
ReplyDeleteGreat page Jas.
ReplyDeleteI will have to keep my eye out for the DT call, we all know I love sketches :)
Simply stunning Jas! Love the rolled edges and how you've attached the string. Perfect! xx
ReplyDeleteFabby layout! I love the rolled edges & the look of the photo!!
ReplyDelete