Happy Monday girls.
We had a great weekend. Kids parties, mulching (blisters and sore muscles to prove it) and a lot of jobs done.
Bird is the Word is hosting a new challenge this fortnight, using the word LOVE. Something we all feel so this should be an easy one for you.
I try to use the word a bit differently each fortnight to challenge myself and this is what I came up with for LOVE:
I tried "the old coffee marks trick" but being a bit of a scaredy cat, I made them very faint. I will try again next time. And can you see that mesh? Remember latch hook? Well that is what it is. Who would have thought it was so versatile......lol.
And you still have just under 14 days to complete your DREAM page. We would love to see your entries over at BITW.
Have a fab day.
Jasx
WOW Jas... Another fabo layout!!! i just love those coffee stains!!! LOL and you are a bit like me im too scared to do things too!!!! Yes and i love how you always use your WORDS not just straight out in a sentence i LOVE it !!!!!
ReplyDeleteTake Care
TONI
XOXOXOXO
gorgeous jas! i used to LOVE latchhook when i was little!! :)) great page, very creative... and i love the coffee rings! :)) xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous page Jas and yep Latchhook I did that as a kid too!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your week x
This is so cool Jas, lots of great idea's with the coffee cup and latch-hook mesh - what a great idea - and I remember doing latch-hook as a kid. A lovely patch with a great 'word' theme - I hope to play along - have a fantastic week!!
ReplyDeleteLove this page Jas :-) yes, I SO remember latchhook LOL!! It looks great upcycled like that!!! How creative with the coffee cup rings too - I would be exactly the same, not much into the 'messy' style LOL but I think they look fantastic! Have a great week :-) hope the blisters and sore muscles disappear soon :-)xxx
ReplyDeletelove this page Jas. I loved latchhook and had a HUGE muppets one ...dont think I ever got it finished though...
ReplyDeletelove this lo and that face!!! hee hee hee
so good to see you on the weekend - thanks!
This is stunning Jasmine! I love your coffee stains, the mesh, the crochet doilies and your beautiful butterflies....so so pretty!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome week....
Wow, so gorgeous! Love it so much. The colours. The softness. Stunning!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!! Jas I just love this ... one of my faves yep!!!! it is gorgeous ... hugz x
ReplyDeleteHey Jas!!
ReplyDeleteSuper Gorgeous is your Layout...
FABBO are the Coffee stains & the Mesh!!!
Also love your other details!!
Have a wonderful WEEK.... xx
oooooooooooo how cool is that MESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow this is amazing! Love that mesh (but I must be the odd one out...I have no idea what latch hook is?). Love the coffee stains too - subtle is good! Awesome layout Jas xx
ReplyDeletewoot woot.. love it.... and yep me too i try to use the BITW word alittle differently as well..
ReplyDeletethat is stunning again miss.. love the textures.. mmmm just want to touch it..
Gorgeous page Jas.. love the mesh and the coffee stains look fabulous and the neutral colour palette looks beautiful.. awesome work!! :)))
ReplyDeleteLove the coffee cup stains Jas! The mesh looks great, adds some great texture! :)
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful, Jas! So many beautiful textures and details!
ReplyDeleteLovely layout. The photos look so sweet and I love the mesh behind them too. Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! Jasmine your work is so very inspiring. I love the coffee stains and the mesh. So fabulous!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThe coffee mug technique has totally ROCKED here! I love the faint way you did it - so perfect for this soft page! The mesh is fantastic too! Clever girl - awesome work as always!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my i really NEED some of that mesh! how stunning has it added to your already brilliant layout. I really love your style xx :)
ReplyDeleteSo love the latchhook mesh...totally cool!! Gorgeous layout, so simply yet very effective! Take care :))xx
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS Jas & those coffee stains are just awesome! Yup next time we want it to be even more obvious! Keep meaning to try it myself but I want big splodges of nescafe!
ReplyDelete