Just popping in to say hi and to tell you about my Guest Designer spot at Handmade by Suzanne this month.
It was such an honor to be asked so I would like to say a big Thank You to Suzanne and to Marelize for oganising me....
And to add to the fun, I was sent the Hunt & Gather range from Kaiser to have a little play with.
When I first saw the range I was a little worried as I don't fish and have not been camping for a looooong time so I had no idea how to use it. But of course, there is always a back side and the colors are amazing.
I have had this photo of DS for some time and have never been able to scrap it but the colors in this page were perfect.
Gee it feels good to scrap a photo that is from so long ago.....the hard bit is trying to journal.....the memory seems to have faded a little.
And I decided to bring back the Bling for this page.
(5)
Thanks for your gorgeous comments in my last post about DD and her boots.
She was a very happy a little girl when she went to bed that night (although she was in and out of bed like a yo-yo for at least 2 hours....so a very late night was had) and she had a wonderful Birthday yesterday.
I will post a photo or two when I get organised.
Take care.
Jasx


A HUGE CONGRATS to you Jas....
ReplyDeleteWOW what an honour that would have been WOW !!!!!
You deserve it thou as you are one dedicated and amazing scrapper!!!!
What a fab LO here you have done!!! i just love that journalling!!! and that paint just adds that little more to the page HEY!!!! WOW!!!
Take Care
TONI
XOXOXOXXOXO
This is stunning, love how you used the collection, read down a few posts and thoughts for your DD so brave and she sounds like a real cutie.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo Jas - congrats :) Gorgeous LO, I never lost the bling so VERY pleased to see you bringing it back - now I'm up to date lol. I also went back and read your post from yesterday - wow! That is a huge milestone - and your LO documenting it is so very beautiful - hugs to you both!
ReplyDeleteOOOO congrats so excited to have you guesting over at HMBS, this is fab fab I adore that blue paint really makes the layout pop!
ReplyDeleteHUGE Congrats Jas on your guest spot!!! So well deserved! this layout is soooo gorgeous!! Love the added bling and the paint...can't wait to see more :))xx
ReplyDeletewoohoo jas... congrats on the guesting. Love the layout... colours are just perfect for the pic and i love the little touches, like the little bronze pearl dots. perfect! :)) x
ReplyDeletewoot woot Jas... fantastic and OH how super lucky for you..
ReplyDeleteanyho. that layout is just gorgeous..... !! love it..... yep great colours and love the bling..
yay.
woohoo Jas... an honour and so well deserved ..... you are such an amazing artist ... love your style it just flows .. hugz x
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!! WTG Jasmine!! Your layout is fabulous and I love how you journalled on the photo. :-)
ReplyDeleteWOOOHOOOO JAS!! Your work is always Super Dooper Awesome & Your Kind Words & Encouragements too SOOOOO Many People are always Appreciated.....
ReplyDeleteYou are Gorgeous inside & OUT!!
Congrats on your GDT spot @ HMBS!!!
Also LOVE your Layout as I was a bit put of by this range too, even though I have fisherman in my family.... YOU have made it look SOOOO versatile!!! xx
Lovely texture and page!!
ReplyDeleteSUPERB!!! You have totally rocked this to the max!!! Wowzers! Congrats on your guest spot - that is soooo cool! WTG Jas!!! :D
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on your guest spot! I love that page.. all the destressing, folded edges and the paint.. great page - perfect photo too,
ReplyDeleteenjoy your weekend x
Congrats - I did happen to see these LO's over at HBS - they are beautiful - great papers and you've done a good job using them too!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jasmine! Just wanted so say again how happy we are that you could join us over at HBS this month. You've done a stunning job with these papers (as I knew you would). Love the paint and corrugated cardstock. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have an awesome weekend. xox
amazing work! What brand of white gel pen have you used on your photo? love how you have hidden little embellishments under the torn parts... LOVE IT! x :)
ReplyDelete