About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Please please don't judge them

The new word at Bird is the Word is "Hope".

I have used Nadia's sketch but sort of flipped it.  You can use the sketch or create your own design.



I flicked through my photos to see which one I would use and I came across this one of the boys.  It would quite possibly be the worst shot of them but so bad I love it.
I was trying to capture their lost teeth but I just couldn't quite make them look cute.....

And I thought the Purple Pumpkin buttons were so fitting with those teeth....
Hope you can join us this fortnight.

Jasx

20 comments:

  1. I love that Photo Jas!! & you have scraped this Fantastically..... Yep i agree those PP buttons fit perfectly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no judgement here .... they are such cuties ... this is awesome Jas ... love the circle and the details are just perfect ... beautiful page .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is perfect - brilliant title
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jas, I think you have captured the photos well. Its a memory you have scrapped, another page for the album. I love the buttons too - perfect.
    enjoy your night
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe... I saw this over at BITW and had to giggle. It's such a cute pic Jasmine and I'm glad you've scrapped it. Gorgeous layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are right - those buttons are perfect - what a great picture and page - awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bahahaha.......
    that is the most awesome layout.. those buttons really finish it of with a huge ROFL... and i love that title journalling.. awesome.. definately a fav..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe Classic Jas!!! Let's be honest we all have pics like this. None of us are perfectly posed all the time. i think it's great. you captured your boys at a moment in time and scrapped about it. Love that. The fish buttons - perfect. Cheers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL don't you just love those missing teeth photos, got some just like this ;) Those buttons are perfect for this & I love the papers & your use of paint!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I just love the photo of the boys, hard to smile I guess when mum is saying, show us your tooth, I have some photos of Nate like this and when he does it he squints his eyes, so gorgeous of the two of them. I just love what you did with the background paper, beautiful to tone it down, I am going to be doing more of this myself. I love the PP sharks, perfect and oh so fitting. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Jas! Made me giggle :) Now I'm sure they are lovely boys and I will definitely not judge by this pic, LOVE it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahee! Love this pic - a classic moment in time and one that will always make you all smile :) Those buttons are perfect - love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww! that photo is way toooooo cute. Your LO is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this Jasmine. That photo is a classic!! Love it. Terrific use of colour and the background paper is awesome. Fabulous idea to use those fish buttons too. Wish I had got some of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LMAO! Such a fun take on that word! LOVE that photo and how cute are those toothy barracuda brads! Fab design, Jas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is awesome! Love the colors and that circle with the two brads is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this LO Jas.. the colours and grunge are so cool.. awesome work!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great photo Jas - great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jasmine loved this picture ... ... the boys are gorgeous, the guy rascal!
    Your pages are beautiful, I always find plenty of inspiration here.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete