That means it is the weekend and
at Pretty Paper Petals tonight. Pop over HERE and grab a bargain.
I created this LO last weekend which I hadn't posted yet. This is the yummy combo and the extra challenge was to use pets or siblings in your picture. I had the perfect pic.
And I went with really 'soft colored' papers which was quite different using pastel colors rather than brights.
Hope you all have a fab weekend and a super duper MOTHER'S DAY.
We have kids sport nearly all weekend. DS1 is playing at Etihad on Sunday for Auskick at the Essendon game so he will be soooooo excited when we tell him. He has played before but not during an Essendon game. Look out for him, he is the spunky one......lol.
Jasx


Oh this is beautiful, Jas! Those colours look gorgeous together and I love how you've put this together! That's fab news about your son! Wow! I love Aussie Rules! :D
ReplyDeleteFreo 4 me! :D
Love how you've scrapped this, Jas - just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOoooooh! this is gorgeous.....I love your take on that colour combo.....it has come together beautifully.
ReplyDeleteJas, your little details stop me in my tracks every time! Your little clusters are so beautiful. That is such a wonderful photo too - gorgeous perspective :)best of luck to your DS1 - bet his dad is very excited too!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous Jasmine, I love the subtle background and the gorgeous pics of the boys. You rocked the colour combo. MElxx
ReplyDeleteSImply stunning. I LOVE the photo and the sentimental feel to it. Well done Jas. its awesome.
ReplyDeletewowzers this IS stunning..love the colours..
ReplyDeleteand woohoo about the DS and the game..super excitement that is...
Your CCG LO is Gorgoeus!!! Lovin the Softness with those Photos, Tooo CUTE!!! Hope your DS1 has an Awesome time with AFL...
ReplyDeleteHOPE you have the BEST MOTHERS DAY on Sunday!!
XXX
Gorgeous layout Jasmine!!! Love the photo filmstrip with the large photo layered on top!! Such soft and pretty colours too.
ReplyDeletejust so pretty with the touch of pink....
ReplyDeletejust beautiful Jas ... that pic is a treasure ..... soooooooo delightful, just like your LO .. always such magical work here Jas , I just love visiting .. hugz x
ReplyDeleteOh Jas, this is beautiful as usual gorgeous lady
ReplyDeletehope DS1 has a blast todayxxxxx
hugs
This one is JUST BEAUTIFUL! I adore the little photos down one side and the big bow :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a gentle & pretty layout - really lovely - well-done!
ReplyDelete