About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, April 15, 2011

Stuck and Budz

I am actually on my way to Port Fairy soon, on my first ever scrap retreat but as today is a reveal for Stuck?! Sketches and Scrapbudz I had to call in to show you my creations.

The sketch for Stuck?! 15th April is:

This is a pic of my 4 kiddies and 3 of their cousins.  They are all very close in age and friendship which I think makes them very fortunate.

  A yummy Purple Pumpkin button
And a bit of texture thrown in.

So if you head over to Scrapbudz you will see this yummy dessert as inspiration this month.
Remember, you need to base your LO on coffee/latte or cream cardstock.


My inspiration for this LO came from hanging frames on our wall.  I imagined the frames on a LO with a few bits in between (yes, slightly obsessed with scrapbooking when you cannot even hang a frame on the wall without turning it into a LO).  I just loved the end result.

 

So have a fab weekend and hopefully I get a few LOs done.  I am literally taking a large suitcase full of supplies (you just never know what you need) and a few extra bits.  

Jasx

21 comments:

  1. Wow ,is fantastic works !
    beautiful pages !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many yummies to look at on your pages. Love all the black accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work Jas have a great time at the retreat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Jas these are awesome stuff !!!!!! love the way you use paint and colour ... and I really dont know how you do it all - with 4 kiddies quite amazing ..... have a great time at Port fairy ... one of my fave places I have such wonderful memories of times at Pt Fairy ... have a ball ... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST FAN FAB U LAS!!!! They both look Totally Awesome Jasmine..... the added bit of material on your Stuck LO looks Gr8!
    All the frames on your Scrapbudz LO & the colors look totally ACE!!!
    I must try & play along with this challenge....
    Hope you have the best time on the weekend @ Port Fairy...
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to thank you immensely for your visit, I love reading your comments and I feel honored.
    Your works are an inspiration to me.I love all your LO..they look so gorgeus to me !!
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Jas loving both your LO's but absolutely ADORE your Scrapbudz LO.. the framing in black looks amazing and the background textures are fab.. so gorgeous!! Have a great time on your retreat you lucky duck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your work is always such an inspiration Jasmine!! Stunning layouts!
    Have a wonderful time scrapping and chatting this weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both brilliant!!! Have a great time, Jas!!! I'd love to go on a retreat! What fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. TOTAL gorgeousness Jasmine!!! I SO love your beautiful work. That second layout is definately a fave!! Have a great weekend. B-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. have a rokin good weekend.. and these look super amazingly fantastic.. and yep .. i hear you about seeing everything in scrappin terms now.. people just dont get it..lol.. happy weekend...yay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They both are just STUNNING!!!! Love the paint on the first one and all those frames on the 2nd one...oh my just so inspiring..I want to reach out and touch it! Have a FAB weekend :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A-A-Amazing inspiration Jas, just amazingly gor-ge-ous!!! yep, I love talking inspiration from around the home, top job :)
    have the best scrappy weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Jasmine... Just stunning LO's! Love what you have done with the first sketch! Turned it into something amazing!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you have grt time at your retreat, love your layouts, especially the one of all the children, gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing pages, Jas! Love the black on that second page--striking! Have fun at the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful. AWESOME WORK! Well done. Love your details and the awesome pics.You are doing SO well ...KEEP going! HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi. I just stopped by to thank your visit and your lovely comments... and wish you a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Brazil
    cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love everything here! I love this layout!
    Your pages are very inspiring!
    Turned his follower
    Hug

    ReplyDelete
  21. What fun Jas! So glad that you had such a great time & yes, I totally agree - your second layout is just as fabby as that yum desert! And the first layout is pretty funky too!! Can't wait to see the other 8 :)

    ReplyDelete