This is the inspiration board at CCG this week.
I have scrapped a pic of my girlfriends and I (although Nett wasn't there this particular night). I just have soooo much fun with these girls, we laugh all night and I think it is when I am most relaxed because we are just there to have fun and forget our worries.
So I drew some inspiration from the orange off the butterfly dress as I think it just pops and I also added a couple of MS butterflies (my faves) because to me butterflies represent freedom and I kind of feel "free" when I am with these girls.
So without further ado, I present you with "The Girls".
And a few sneaks to show you the finer details. Don't the splats of paint remind you of fireworks?? I tried the straw technique and if you give it a big, quick blow, this is what it does. Cool hey?? I might have to use that a bit more cause I kinda like it.
Well I am off to read some books to DD. Story time at the library today was about babies so we are going to raid the bookshelf for baby books.
Thanks for stopping by and a big Welcome to my new followers. Thanks for joining in.
Jasx
I know next time not to stretch that looooong neck to fit in the frame.
I kinda look like a flamingo!!
OK! I cant make out which one is you...are you far right? Is your hair short? Or are you not in this pic at all..? LOL! Hey this is absolutely gorgeous. I do love the splatters and the flowers...What I love most is the orange background. Thats so cool because it makes everything pop! Really good work Jas! Hope you are well, Nadia.
ReplyDeleteOh wow.....this is just FAB!!! AWESOMENESS Miss J! Just love the whole design and how you've used the colour combo and the splatters....Love and Peace xox
ReplyDeleteGOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS !! LOVE LOVE the colour combo !!! xx♥
ReplyDeletewoot woot... awesome work with the fireworks... oh and i just love a good butterfly... yay.
ReplyDeletefantastically wonderous.
WOW awesome LO Jas... LOVE the orange background and your straw splats look fantastic!! :) hugs
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! This is simply STUNNING!!!Absolutely love your take on the palette! Awesome photograph!!
ReplyDeleteLoux
wow wow wow !!!! spectacular !!! love it !!! I adore the way you have repeated the same pic in a different size at the bottom .... gorgeous pic by the way .... awesome Jas awesome work .. hugz x
ReplyDeleteWOW! What an awesome take on the colour combo. This is amazing. I lllllooooovvvvveeeee straw splats....they are the best.
ReplyDeleteJust Gorgeous JAS!! those Splats really go well with this LO...Love all the other bits & pieces too!!! YEP! I agree with the butterfly thing, for me these days I seem to use some sort of butterfly on Most LO's... hehehehe
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your day!!
XXX
Love this LO JAS WOW WOW WOW love the brightness of it all, really suits the photo of you and the girls.... and yes i think i might have to try that paint splattering thing it looks great...
ReplyDeletehave a great day
TONI
XOXOXOXOXO
ooooh.. i soooo love the black on orange jas... this is stunning! :)) x
ReplyDeleteFantastic layout, love how orange was the main colour, soooo cool!
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness this really is fantastic! fab use of the colours and love the little mist splatters, reminds me of fireworks!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your take on the CCG - just love how you used so much orange - well done - love the pop of black too - awesome work and great pics. x
ReplyDeleteLOVE this Jas! And I agree about the paint effect - pure awesomeness! Thanks for the inspo, will most likely be digging out some straws now...LOL Totally love how you rocked this colour combo, and the pic is FAB too! XXX
ReplyDeleteThat orange background is just STUNNING!!!!! Love your paint splatters and what a gorgeous moment to scrap. I take it this isn't what you had originally planned. I feel terrible now...
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great day :)) xx
Love your paint splatters heaps - this is one cool layout! I think the pic is cool too!!! :D
ReplyDeletewoot woot all that orange, looks incredible, and I totally love the straw trick I am so going to try that!!!
ReplyDelete