Amanda B had this post on her blog which I thought was a great reminder to us all about our posts and the information we give which could be seen by people who are NOT here to see our beautiful layouts.
It also reminded me to speak to my boys about stranger danger at school (especially being a new school and not knowing all of the teachers or parents). Thought you might find it a reminder too.
Color Combos Galore this week is to use the following palette and add a little stamping or rub ons.
This is a photo of my FIL when he was young (middle). Unfortunately his mother died in a car accident when he was a young teenager/man I think.
I used the frame in the pp to place the photo so I kept it pretty simple as it was hard to scrap on the page with the photo so far down in the corner (lets say maybe I should have started over again as it was a reeeeal challenge). I have added a few close ups so you can see some of the tiny detail.
Thanks for popping in lovely ladies.
Jasx
lovely page jas! love those papers!
ReplyDeleteSTUNNING AS!!!! I love those colours together and just love the simplicity of it!! Hope you are having a great week! xx
ReplyDeleteTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO die for Jasmine
ReplyDeletegorgeous layout! i think its very good that you didnt start over, because your end result is absolutely fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful! You have rocked the colour combo. :)
ReplyDeleteoutstanding !!!!! lovin' all of this Jas ... love your style .. big hugz x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful LO Jas.. love the softness and textured details!! Definitely don't need to start over! :)
ReplyDeleteI saw this at CCG today - it is sooo pretty and stunning! WTG Jas!!! :D
ReplyDeleteLOVE this Jas!!! So cool how you have framed the pic, and the amazing detailed embellishing. Great work on the colour combo, you've definitely rocked it! XXX
ReplyDeleteOoh this is divine. Also saw you in SBM mag! Woo Hoo! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteThanks also for mentioning my post. Hopefully we can help keep all our beautiful kids safe and well. xx
Yikes! Interesting read that...as soon as I read it I went back to my blog and edited a few things. Its awesome of someone to remind us. We get carried away sometimes..
ReplyDeleteNow this layout! You have absolutely nailed it my dearest friend. You are having a style shift...? I dont know..your layouts are looking incredible. I love the close up of the details because I can appreciate it more. This is one gorgeous and amazing layout! REALLY!!!
P.S. I'm sorry if i didnt reply to an earlier post, but I was SOOOOOOO happy to see you pulished. Its wonderful. I hope many many more in 2011!
Beautiful work. I love all that detail you have included!
ReplyDeleteSimply Beautiful JAS!! Just Soooo love your work.. Very Inspiring.
ReplyDeleteXXX
Thank you for the reminder. Well...that style (with big empty spaces) is not my style but your layout leaves a romantic,nostalgic feeling which I loooove!!!
ReplyDeletethis is sooo sweet jas... love the circle pic and aaaaalll that space. you know what a white space freak i am... ;p hugs xx
ReplyDeletewooo, this is just stunning, I absolutely LOVE your page!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous, Jas! That vine, the crocheted piece, that wonderful photo--just divine!
ReplyDeleteThis layout may be simple but it is stunning!! Love the touches of doilies! Love its design! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletewoot woot on the layout..and the publish.. {got my copy today, sorry late in saying woot woot} and OMG about the blog thing..thanks for that link.. and yep i will be checking mine.. .eek.... this world we live is WAY too scary....
ReplyDeleteHi again Jas! I just want to say that I saw your layout in SM and it is awesome! Congrats!!! :D
ReplyDeleteSimple and yet STUNNING!
ReplyDeleteStunning Jasmine!! The detail is amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jas! Thanx for leaving me lots of blog love I thought it time to visit everyone myself! Love this layout the colours are great and I love the title :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a yummy colour combination.. and the LO is gorgeous... love all those little elements grouped down in the right corner!!
ReplyDeleteSammi
xxx
Love your page....vintage without being sombre. That little bit of pretty pink gives it a happy 'zing' and I love your pearls.
ReplyDelete