About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, February 28, 2011

If only you could see...

what I start with when creating a LO to what I finish with.
I usually begin with a collection of papers, photos and embellies and the resulting LO is nothing of what I began with.
Do you do the same??

As was the case with this LO.  I found these colors a real challenge (and my stash wasn't too nice to me this time).  Well not the yellow and green but to mix the aqua in with it.....mmmmm. 
But, I am happy with the result so I guess 'mission accomplished'.

When I was flicking through photos this pic of DD jumped out at me and I thought it went well with the paper too, sort of carefree and young???? (although of course this was not the original pic and paper)

 And a close up of my handmade flower

Hope you have a great day and thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Jasx

11 comments:

  1. o JAs... this is just ADROABLE!!! I am working on my page, as I type.. well.. paint is drying, so I am filling in time. lol
    Yes.. I start with a stash on my desk and by the end of it.. its flowing on the floor. lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful! Love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Jasmine!! It doesn't matter how you start your layout... you nail it every time!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness Jas!! I love how you work with paint.... This Layout is Gorgeous!A cute handmade flower....
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is soooo amazing just awesome, love it all !!! love that handmade flower and all the butterflies and embellies .... you have done this to perfection ... music sheet paper is a fave of mine.... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jas, this has to be one of my faves of yours! Just love everything here - really awesome!!! The way I scrap is really weird too - I think it would be very funny to watch if it was recorded... or disturbing! :D

    BTW - Congrats on your HM for Get Picky! You are so on fire right now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely STUNNING Jas!!! I know I had trouble with this one too! But your take is just beautiful! Love your little bows..too cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING! Another awesome one. Yes the pic is perfect for the whole theme of this layout. That flower is divine...LOVE it. Thanks so much for taking part in CCG again this week. I look forward to your work each week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This is perfect. I love that background paper......and so right for your beautiful photo. Your handmade flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Jas absolutely stunning LO... LOVE IT!!! Such a gorgeous photo & beautiful details!! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful and heartwarming!!!

    ReplyDelete